Online Chat Room

Online Users

1 members, 773 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo, FreeEnterprise

Recently Added Posts

• HarryPhoto
    Equiptment Advice

Harry - Today, 06:43 AM

okay dumb question but is the empire helix with thermal lens worth it or should i just buy a nice more expensive mask?You get what you pay for when it comes to masks, so you want to start out with...

• foxx0440Photo

The new style of the helix is a solid mask, better if it has thermal, you should go for it.. Or go with a profiler, spectras are good, but still a pain to change the lenses

• get.lit.up!Photo

If the empire vent (helix, eflex, events) system fits you then go nuts. Personally the spectra system is the way to go (proflex, proshield, vidar, flex8)

• Youngredbeard8Photo
    Remote Line

Youngredbeard8 - Yesterday, 11:02 PM

Hey guys,  I'm purchasing a Tippmann X7 Phenom in the month of April, and I'm really wanting to have a remote line for it. Which brand, in your opinion, do you believe to be the best remo...

• The RecballerPhoto
    Girls Grinding Gears

The Recballer - Yesterday, 10:58 PM

Or you could have one girl and be happy with that?

• bigxPhoto
    The Techpb Gun Club

bigx - Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Bought a Mosin. The furniture looked like a poor Soviet Dirt Firmer used it to club a dozen men to death as a blunt instrument it was marred pitted gauged and rough. "Although I will say the barrel...

• bigxPhoto
    Girls Grinding Gears

bigx - Yesterday, 10:41 PM

I have a serious bromance for TB12.

• CanadianRookiePhoto
    Equiptment Advice

CanadianRookie - Yesterday, 10:18 PM

okay dumb question but is the empire helix with thermal lens worth it or should i just buy a nice more expensive mask?

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!