Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 1795 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo, Google Mobile, Hitman2513, Vryce

Recently Added Posts

• Hitman2513Photo
    Pinokio f1 loader!

Hitman2513 - Today, 05:48 PM

I like the idea of the hopper behind the gun that PE filed a patent for, it looks like a interesting concept. go on with this. Why would planet eclipse put a patent on a loader? Assuming pe is plan...

• Justin B.Photo

Yes, I did cover my last name.  That's ok, we already have all the information we need.  lol, what?

• PREDATOR 47Photo

I'm looking for a new speedball marker. Which is the smoothest? DM, probably, but Axes shoot really nicely. Which is the lightest? I'd put it between the Ego and the Axe, the Ego might be slightly...

• andrewthewookiePhoto

Yes, I did cover my last name.  That's ok, we already have all the information we need.

• nelson5444Photo

I purchased a fully working Trilogy Pro.  I hooked up air and tested it, everything was in working order. I converted it to a pump using this kit:http://paintballgateway.com/samawgptraup....

• Justin B.Photo

Nice jersey, looks sexy. Also, I think I can find yiur last name from Xbox... Thanks, and that's not my real last name on xbox. lol, unless you think I'm really Justin Bieber. haha

• Carolus RexPhoto

If i still have the same interest once i get a job to properly sustain this hobby i'd probably go as far as joining a team and perhaps playing tournaments. As it stands right now i couldn't afford...

• ChloricNamePhoto

I shall bring back the last post thread thing. Last post in this thread wins. This game was created by xMTx Do you ever feel like a thread killer? Do you feel like after you post in a thread nobod...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!