Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

0 members, 2023 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo, Google Mobile

Recently Added Posts

• ImmortalPhoto

If Macdev wanted to do anything they'd tell Virtue to cut it out. They're in a partnership right now, it's not like Virtue is doing this behind Macdev's back. Also, if they're in a typical manufact...

• andrewthewookiePhoto

If Macdev wanted to do anything they'd tell Virtue to cut it out. They're in a partnership right now, it's not like Virtue is doing this behind Macdev's back. Also, if they're in a typical manufact...

• ImmortalPhoto

Recently I have been seeing the forums flooded with Drone 2s some as low as $400 with less than a case through them.  These people are buying up Drone 2s at $XXX a piece with a virtue sponsors...

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Contour Mount on E-Flex

ChloricName - Yesterday, 08:07 PM

Sweet bro.

• SeanPB1029Photo

I feel that if your playing with kids that are renters then everyone should bring it down a notch but if you are playing with adults (i see alot of ex military out their slaying it) then i say watc...

• SeanPB1029Photo

Ollie lang back to Ironmen after 6+ years? I doubt it. But maybe, probably more likely to go to IM than any other team. Ya never know.

• Hayden DenhayPhoto
    Contour Mount on E-Flex

Hayden Denhay - Yesterday, 06:18 PM

ill let you know how it is once i get it and use it

• mister827Photo

Hey guys looking to sell/trade my victory but not sure what the price is for what i have.  Its a bob long victory version 1.  It has the supercharged bolt, virtue board, RF board for roto...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!