Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 1527 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo, Pvlacrosse14, OFWGKTA666

Recently Added Posts

• Old Dude PBPhoto

My favorite woodsball setup hands down is an enmey with a 13/3k and a sandchez stickfeed That's a really good point, now that I think about it. Take a "standard" speedball loadout: Motorized h...

• get.lit.up!Photo

My favorite woodsball setup hands down is an enmey with a 13/3k and a sandchez stickfeed

• Old Dude PBPhoto

Not to discredit any people locally to you or me, but personally I take in whatever advice people at my fields give me in little regard, and recommend you'd do the same. Or at least come back to th...

• Yankee PaintballPhoto
    Did it die?

Yankee Paintball - Today, 07:59 AM

It's really been circling the drain even since this thread was started. I hope everyone is outside playing paintball. There's 2 people on now including me  and I'm old and outside the target d...

• Yankee PaintballPhoto

Have you tried different paint?  It's possible you're getting a ball and a portion of the next one in the stack if it's a small paint.  Are there any burrs or marring on the face of the bolt? 

• FreeEnterprisePhoto
    Woodsball Stories

FreeEnterprise - Today, 06:37 AM

I like to tell my stories with video!  This was such a fun game, the refs split us up old guys vs young gunz. They had over 100 players, vs our 50, no way a bunch of old men could win aga...

• kingJurzyPhoto
    Budget pant+jersey

kingJurzy - Today, 03:15 AM

You don't need a jersey. Anything baggy and lightweight will do. For pants go all out that is unless you don't want to make babies in the future.

• ClayCallisonPhoto
    Budget pant+jersey

ClayCallison - Today, 02:15 AM

Hockey jerseys are almost the same as paintball jerseys except they are made to keep you warm on the ice, not cool in the heat.  I would recommend Invert pants and an Invert jersey they are su...

Newest Members

• jneumsPhoto
    1. jneums

• JTH26Photo
    2. JTH26

• N8.26Photo
    3. N8.26

• Nikolai17Photo
    4. Nikolai17

• ItsBenMyGuyPhoto
    5. ItsBenMyGuy

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!