Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

5 members, 631 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo, thetinman, Toxin PB, Klub, canscom, SPARTAN1147789

Recently Added Posts

• SPARTAN1147789Photo

The problem I have with the v-max 2 is that it uses a spin sensor, which is similar to a bend sensor on the pinokio accept it is not as reliable, as when a ball passes and spins the gear it trigger...

• unfated33Photo

*cough* 79.95! *cough*

• foxx0440Photo

oh, before get.lit.up and luxor mention it! there is the action markers limited edition gold plated william shetner's trophy marker (only 25 made) that also goes for a shit ton of money, even more...

• SPARTAN1147789Photo

This what I'll do, for disassembly I'll give the spire the advantage for being quicker, but for maintenance I'll give the rotor the advantage for being easier to clean. I hope this is better, but p...

• foxx0440Photo

Yep, luxor isn't telling buddy to drop the $500+ for a ccm... Used snipers will usually fetch what you bought for them. Alternatively the empire sniper is a pretty good pump for under $300. Also...

• andrewthewookiePhoto

While the Spire may be technically easier to take apart, I'd say the Rotor is overall easier to clean due to the fact that you can take the battery/motor/board module out and completely hose out th...

• SPARTAN1147789Photo

Spire, hands down.  I don't know how this guy even can say that the spire and rotor are the same when it comes to maintenance and disassembly. The spire is easier, it's just that the...

• andrewthewookiePhoto

While I agree with the point of your post, Bob Long doesn't need pre-order funds to finish a run of guns. They're doing pre-orders because these are not just some run of stock guns, they're very li...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!