Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

10 members, 1395 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Cyk101, Yahoo, Google, Bing, kingJurzy, Pvlacrosse14, Justin B., Curry Pi, unfated33, tallsmallboy44, btu shortie, smyi, madsnipes

Recently Added Posts

• Pvlacrosse14Photo

That is exactly what I did. I put the microfibers over the lens and then put the mask in the bag. Didn't think that microfibers would scratch a lens that badly if at all. So I guess this is MY faul...

• andrewthewookiePhoto

At rest, there are 8 potential leak points for a down the barrel leak. The first three outer can o-rings, the o-ring just in front of the threads on the ram section of the engine, the three o-rings...

• Justin B.Photo

It could be one of the other two o-rings on the poppet assembly on the metal part that goes towards the back of the gun, but those going bad are really rare. You mean the inner and outer ones...

• smyiPhoto
    Extcy upgrades?

smyi - Today, 06:56 PM

Yea it was my bad shouldn't happen agian When I get better guns i prob use this as a backup

• nobes35Photo
    WTB: Geo 2/2.1

nobes35 - Today, 06:54 PM

I am interested in acquiring a Geo 2 or 2.1. I have a like new empire sniper pump with all goodies it would come with new (except barrel bag). I can also add some cash depending on what is included...

• andrewthewookiePhoto

It could be one of the other two o-rings on the poppet assembly on the metal part that goes towards the back of the gun, but those going bad are really rare.

• Justin B.Photo

Well, I replaced the outer can O-rings today because my 022's came in today. That wasn't the cause... I honestly don't know what else it could be?? Maybe I will try replacing the O-rings on th...

• Curry PiPhoto
    Smart parts ion

Curry Pi - Today, 06:19 PM

Ions are dirt cheap on sites like ebay but you can probably find better but it really depends on your budget.

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!