Online Chat Room

Online Users

1 members, 785 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Yahoo, Google, digis, Alexa

Recently Added Posts

• Hitman2513Photo
    Heavy Metal Fan Club

Hitman2513 - Today, 06:54 AM

This is a question to any serious guitar players, if any in tha club. I need advice on sweep picking. It is by far the hardest thing I've ever tried to do and is the only thing stopping me from fin...

• Hitman2513Photo
    Fuckin spanish

Hitman2513 - Today, 06:34 AM

Personally money doesn't mean much to me and I've grown to hate how much it can control someone (my reasons in the later posts in my alcoholic rant) I'm going to school because I wanna make a livin...

• Hitman2513Photo
    Alcoholics

Hitman2513 - Today, 04:26 AM

I did an ISP (Independent Study Project) on the benefits of marijuana and marijuana legalization. It should definitely be legalized, for many reasons, but I am not going to rant on about it...

• TheGarzaPhoto

Was leaning towards the ego thanks! Any more opinions are welcome.

• Hitman2513Photo

I'd take the Ego08 of those guns, personally I'd find a Bob Long Vice over any of those. Aside from my opinion the Axe would probably be a good choice, they feel a little funny and look hideous but...

• TheGarzaPhoto

Which gun is the best of all of these? Pros and cons list of each would be nice. Money doesn't matter as I have found all of these markers for under 350$ as that is my price limit.

• HarryPhoto
    Word Association

Harry - Yesterday, 11:13 PM

Porch

• HarryPhoto
    Fuckin spanish

Harry - Yesterday, 11:07 PM

I want to give you an idea. I am 20 years old. I work full time, I go to school full time. Got my grades in and Im sitting at a 3.5 Last summer I was pulling 60-70 hour work weeks. This winter brea...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!