Online Users

2 members, 1005 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Google, Yahoo, Bing, Scum, SPARTAN1147789

Recently Added Posts

• Shooter1Photo
    Etek 2 Digital Camo

Shooter1 - Today, 10:36 AM

Gun looks nice from what i can see, im out of town right now for easter and will be getting back tomorrow or tuesday. I will get back to you so we can work something out then. 

• andrewthewookiePhoto

To give a pictorial version: Example of a stock class pump:  Example of an open class pump: 

• BurningPlaydohPhoto

The ST2 is a significant feature of the 3, you can shoot retardedly brittle paint with it.And yet you can't put the ST2 into a 2 without shooting the damn tip out all the time, and unsafe to put in...

• tcheekdyePhoto

I put the battery back on today, and it just worked. Don't know why or how. Anyways thanks for the help guys!

• ChloricNamePhoto

I don't have a geo but if the bolt doesn't change much in the ego series , I think that it will work... Don't trust me thought, I'm still a noob

• ChloricNamePhoto

Suburban boston. I want to go to MIT. Maybe it's closer? Would you rather go to an amazing college or be a sports star?

• Old Dude PBPhoto

Generally, stock class usually means a 12-gram CO2 cartridge for gas, and a horizontal gravity stick feed for paint. Open class is everything else, including big tanks and high capacity hoppers....

• tallsmallboy44Photo

Stock class-stick feed and 12grams Open class-Any hopper and tank you want

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!