Online Chat Room

Online Users

1 members, 491 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Yahoo, Google, Bing, tcheekdye

Recently Added Posts

• Corrupted355Photo
    The Techpb Gun Club

Corrupted355 - Today, 10:55 AM

Anywhere from Walmart up to custom gun boutiques. Gun shops are everywhere. At least, that's the case in the States. Hell, in some states if you have a concealed weapon permit, the background check...

• ChloricNamePhoto
    The Techpb Gun Club

ChloricName - Today, 09:50 AM

Where do hall buy the guns? I know my dad has a friend who is a dealer but what do you do? *hell

• imped4nowPhoto
    New Axe Pro

imped4now - Today, 09:20 AM

Hold on..... Because of two screws that needed to be LocTite'd, the gun sat in your bag for two weeks?

• imped4nowPhoto
    Empire Axe OR Etek 5

imped4now - Today, 09:16 AM

i have never heard of someone liking a JT impulse. Axe is the way to go M8.  I love it. I've seen far more glowing, positive reviews than negative ones. If someone doesn't like it because...

• Hitman2513Photo
    Dye out of business?

Hitman2513 - Today, 04:22 AM

They should bring back the Proto Matrix series and make a better DM that's worth more than the carbon fiber sleeve and red anno'd bolt. PM8 > Axe, the axe is unbeatable in it's current competition,...

• Hitman2513Photo

Are there gonna be board updates for even older guns like Timmy Tadao boards or Shocker Blackhearts?How many pro teams are sponsored to use those? well regardless if they're sponsored to use those...

• Hitman2513Photo
    On The Field Fails

Hitman2513 - Today, 03:56 AM

one time this kid with a geo 3.5 was playing snake and got bunkered by a kid using a tippman a5 Not bad, I bunker kids every few weekends with my mech Spyder. Even if its a backup I like playing w...

• AustinD83Photo
    Empire Axe OR Etek 5

AustinD83 - Today, 02:13 AM

Have you looked at the jt impulse at all. In my opinion best gun in the price range beating the axe by far. As far as the etek 5 I've heard it shoots like an ego 11 just quieter. But I'd take...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!