Online Users

11 members, 474 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Justin B., Bing, NBTIppy, BigMan23, frobocop, Wolfe, J Skid, Yahoo, mustangs, Cyco-Dude, The Recballer, Old Dude PB, bigx

Recently Added Posts

• Cyco-DudePhoto

i'll just add to what get.lit.up said; empire / kee has fantastic customer service in the event you have any issue.

• Old Dude PBPhoto
    Tournament Markers

Old Dude PB - Today, 01:46 PM

Are you willing to buy a used marker, or must it be new?

• smurfinator22Photo
    Tournament Markers

smurfinator22 - Today, 01:25 PM

what do you have for equipment right now? do you have a good mask? do you have a good tank? do you have a good loader? do you have pads? those are all things to consider before buying your first ma...

• ogtmacPhoto
    Ninja Grey Ghost 68/45

ogtmac - Today, 12:54 PM

Bro I can do 115 local meet up tomorrow. I need this ASAP to play this weekend I'm gonna inbox you my number so we can work something out please respond ASAP

• Irish725Photo

I saw that, unfortunate, but its a huge thing for him. I wish him the best.

• cockerpunkPhoto

most barrels that have been new or refreshed since about 2009 have incorporated our work, either explicitly, or implicitly the empire sniper/cocker barrel kitPE stock barrelsGnB kit from TASLurker...

• The RecballerPhoto

I want get the best headphones for me. I listen primarily to EDM, which includes all types of house, Dubstep, DnB, Moombahton, Trap, Big Room, etc. I am looking for over the ear, closed back h...

• MaganaPhoto
    Tournament Markers

Magana - Today, 12:08 PM

what are the best cheapest viable tournament level markers? is an eclipse etha or the 2011 proto rail a viable option? im looking for my 1st gun an although im new i am going to be playing in local...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!