Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

8 members, 605 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Pvlacrosse14, Bigman3, Cyk101, Foil, {Pb}Atracin, Old Dude PB, HonorCore, Justin B.

Recently Added Posts

• King SnowmanPhoto

I'd fund a trip to living legends.It would have to be This ^ or The D-Day scenario game in Oklahoma. The Soldiers of Paint Documentary/Movie made it look wicked 

• BurningPlaydohPhoto
    tips for friend

BurningPlaydoh - Today, 10:44 AM

Yeah theres really no point in thinking about tournaments until he gets over the fear of being shot first. It just takes time and will. You need t replace the fear of pain with being shot with n...

• BurningPlaydohPhoto

Empire/RPS

• LUXOR54Photo

take off your pad pack and play with just a loader full. focus on movement and communication. when you do get further up the field you have to be able to play tight enough and snap well enough to w...

• {Pb}AtracinPhoto
    Gog G1 Blackheart

{Pb}Atracin - Today, 10:15 AM

$200 USD shipped to Canada?

• LUXOR54Photo
    Mini GS Upgrades ?

LUXOR54 - Today, 10:14 AM

Yep everything but the trigger because the old mini used a break beam trigger instead of a micro switch. Have they ever made like a boss Bolt for a mini?  i'm pretty sure almost all...

• Colin CPhoto
    My scores on craigslist

Colin C - Today, 09:33 AM

Scored Empire E-Vent Mask and Scion Hopper for $139.99 (NEW) in a package from ansgear.

• Colin CPhoto
    Extcy upgrades?

Colin C - Today, 09:29 AM

QEV: Allows the gun to shoot up to 25 bps Blackheart Board: Default shoots 13 bps with allot of different modes.

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!