Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 562 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo, Google Mobile, TechPB-Mike, swjenx

Recently Added Posts

• nineteen5Photo

It does seem like a pretty good alternative to using old rusty cars and trucks as bunkers as seen at many fields.  No one wants to have to get a tetanus shot to continue to play.... But old ru...

• WatcherPhoto
    The Techpb Gun Club

Watcher - Today, 02:50 PM

Well I need a opinion Savage Mark 11 FV or Remington 597 both are heavy Barrel one semi auto one bolt action both are about the same price I just cant decide  Savage.  Amazing trigge...

• omgvancePhoto
    Empire Axe OR Etek 5

omgvance - Today, 12:50 PM

Price is the most important deciding factor between the two. If one is 500 new, and another is comparable in performance for half the price used, the choice is a no-brainer. Also, a us...

• BurningPlaydohPhoto
    Bad Solenoid?

BurningPlaydoh - Today, 12:46 PM

No idea honestly. I know they have other techs though. AFAIK Virtue will be handling their customer service this next year which will be nice though. Their CS is great.

• andrewthewookiePhoto

I bet we'll see price cuts soon, no way Dye can hope to sell as many guns as they need at $1500.

• PREDATOR 47Photo
    Empire Axe OR Etek 5

PREDATOR 47 - Today, 12:20 PM

Price is the most important deciding factor between the two. If one is 500 new, and another is comparable in performance for half the price used, the choice is a no-brainer. Also, a used JT Impul...

• XGC_CheevoPhoto

It does seem like a pretty good alternative to using old rusty cars and trucks as bunkers as seen at many fields.  No one wants to have to get a tetanus shot to continue to play....

• omgvancePhoto
    Empire Axe OR Etek 5

omgvance - Today, 12:02 PM

Price is the most important deciding factor between the two. If one is 500 new, and another is comparable in performance for half the price used, the choice is a no-brainer. Also, a used JT Impuls...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!