Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

1 members, 441 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo, Alexa, Klub

Recently Added Posts

• BurningPlaydohPhoto

Soft face bolt, and multi-stage bolt acceleration just like the Impulse and Axe... total paint killer. :dodgy:

• Corrupted355Photo
    The Techpb Gun Club

Corrupted355 - Yesterday, 11:26 PM

No one in their right mind would carry a single action revolver these days. Unless you are a champion quickdraw shooter (read: Bob Munden), there are better and safer options. For hunting (or even...

• PREDATOR 47Photo
    empire mini gs ?

PREDATOR 47 - Yesterday, 11:11 PM

Proto Rail > Mini GS The rail has a nicer trigger, better shot quality, feels nicer IMO, and is easier to program IMO. All the mini has over the rail is a clamping feedneck and on/off ASA.You...

• scumzillaPhoto
    axe program problems

scumzilla - Yesterday, 11:05 PM

Okay so I have an axe and I program it to ramping for airball, but when I want to play rec ball I switch to semi auto. The problem im having is when I change it back to ramping all the other settin...

• ChloricNamePhoto
    empire mini gs ?

ChloricName - Yesterday, 10:51 PM

*laughing hysterically. I think there are better options then a etha tho. I have always heard that the pmr has a shitty trigger, but that might be me.

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Barrel Lengths

ChloricName - Yesterday, 10:50 PM

I like keeping my marker shouldered, if I put it down and bring it back up I have to "find my shot" again. How so you don't have to bring it in?   When I play on the airball fields i just pres...

• ChloricNamePhoto

Imo, would get a nxe stead.

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Dye Rotor 2

ChloricName - Yesterday, 10:49 PM

330 buck American, or Canadian?

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!