Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 513 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo, tallsmallboy44, canscom

Recently Added Posts

• OFWGKTA666Photo

In my opinion best and most cost effective way currently to give mag fed a try would be to look into a pistol setup. Tiberius or Tippmann TiPX are your best bets. Both are well proven designs,...

• ClayCallisonPhoto

The only milsim I would ever use personally is the d'fender but since that is neither mag fed nor in your budget I guess it's out of the question.

• TK-421Photo

Not being able to switch hands is not a bad thing or a hinderance in any way whatsoever. But I wouldn't go with a remote line, I'd go with a marker that allows you to use a 13ci tank in the stock....

• TinyBearPhoto

In my opinion best and most cost effective way currently to give mag fed a try would be to look into a pistol setup. Tiberius or Tippmann TiPX are your best bets. Both are well proven designs,...

• Curry PiPhoto
    My luck

Curry Pi - Today, 01:36 PM

Almost jizzed 

• PREDATOR 47Photo
    My luck

PREDATOR 47 - Today, 11:27 AM

And you didn't even shit on her? Disappoint.

• Curry PiPhoto
    My luck

Curry Pi - Today, 10:04 AM

So i was playing paintball last sunday at a farm with a scouting group. Before everyone hypes bout the dangers of that, there were refs, markers were chrono'd and there was a designated safezone. T...

• OFWGKTA666Photo

Dodged a bullet with that one I'm glad I asked. But what other companys should i look into? So far I've got milsig and maybe Tiberius arms? I saw that the t15 came out and it looks pretty sharp. I...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!