Online Chat Room

Online Users

3 members, 678 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Yahoo, Bing, Google, Yankee Paintball, Atomicvole, Special Ed, Alexa

Recently Added Posts

• Corrupted355Photo
    The Techpb Gun Club

Corrupted355 - Today, 06:32 AM

Holy shit it's Corrupted, didn't even realize you still knew your password for here. :PI didn't. I guessed and got lucky. Might have to steal that idea B.C has a hog problemBe my guest, but just k...

• BurningPlaydohPhoto
    proto rail help

BurningPlaydoh - Today, 05:14 AM

All "9v" batteries should really be 9.6v.Is that the problem?I guess I kinda worded that weird. A 9v battery being 9.6v isnt special. Any decent brand of battery will be 9.6v because you have to...

• BurningPlaydohPhoto

Only you can decide that. We dont know what YOU value most in your gun.

• BurningPlaydohPhoto
    Next marker

BurningPlaydoh - Today, 04:28 AM

Ego 11 will go longer without being maintained, Impulse will shoot a good deal smoother. Then theres the little things like ergonomics, trigger, etc. being different. You cant really go wrong wit...

• BurningPlaydohPhoto

I like the idea of the hopper behind the gun that PE filed a patent for, it looks like a interesting concept. go on with this. Why would planet eclipse put a patent on a loader? Assuming pe is plan...

• BurningPlaydohPhoto
    dryfiring

BurningPlaydoh - Today, 04:26 AM

Read his post people, he said "without air." To the OP, yes I would try to avoid it.

• Hitman2513Photo
    paintball loader

Hitman2513 - Today, 04:22 AM

The Kingman Fasta 18v is probably the best budget loader you can buy, you'll never out shoot it and it'll never jam, it's practically a Pinokio PL230 with Kingman labeled on it. My favorite loader...

• Hitman2513Photo
    proto rail help

Hitman2513 - Today, 04:13 AM

More than likely, a huge majority of ion based markers suffer from cheap batteries. My Ion literally won't get a stream of paint flying without a fresh Duracell or energizer battery, there's a spec...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!