Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

10 members, 1646 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo, canscom, sbghost, r45vt, Jawz, smurfinator22, tallsmallboy44, Curry Pi, Cyk101, Forrest99, PBxSwAg

Recently Added Posts

• r45vtPhoto
    Extcy upgrades?

r45vt - Today, 09:09 PM

Yea it was my bad shouldn't happen agian When I get better guns i prob use this as a backup Shit happens.  It will work fine.  Just use and enjoy it.   First thing to do t...

• JawzPhoto
    What's the point?

Jawz - Today, 09:03 PM

Yea. I could still fuck everyone up though I'm just throwing that out there

• JawzPhoto
    The car thread

Jawz - Today, 09:01 PM

Damn fucking right, while I'm at it how bout we revisit that airliner that's still missing.

• Forrest99Photo

Yo Forrest, how does 7th place feel?   Oooooh burn.Feels as good as 13 cups to what your 3?

• Curry PiPhoto
    Airsoft

Curry Pi - Today, 08:59 PM

Is it byop field? Cause i have to pay $60 for a box here. Yeah i understand you though.

• kingJurzyPhoto
    Airsoft

kingJurzy - Today, 07:38 PM

Here's the thing.. Who the hell cares.   Let people like what they want. People are scared of getting hit with a paintball more than a BB because they see the welts it leaves. P...

• Curry PiPhoto
    Airsoft

Curry Pi - Today, 07:27 PM

So we all know which is better and such but how do we get more people into paintball with such a big competitor as airsoft. My answer to this is lowering paint prices to compete with bb prices. So...

• Justin B.Photo

At rest, there are 8 potential leak points for a down the barrel leak. The first three outer can o-rings, the o-ring just in front of the threads on the ram section of the engine, the three o-rings...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!