Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

3 members, 523 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Google, The Rec-Baller 217, Bing, Yahoo, CdnNinja, BurningPlaydoh

Recently Added Posts

• The Rec-Baller 217Photo

Etek 4 AM, over the winter I'll be picking up a Geo 3.5 Etek 4 AM, over the winter I'll be picking up a Geo 3.5 Would you like to tell everyone what hopper/loader you use

• andrewthewookiePhoto
    ETEK 5

andrewthewookie - Today, 04:05 PM

Use your brain and think for a second, would PE really put a lever in the Etek right after they did it in the Ego? With the new internal LPR setup like is on the LV1 though, we can probably assume...

• andrewthewookiePhoto
    "You came to me"

andrewthewookie - Today, 04:02 PM

Unless they have something I really really want and I can't find it anywhere else, I will purposefully skip all the self-entitled pricks in the BST and buy from a reasonable person, even if it mean...

• BurningPlaydohPhoto
    geo 2.1 vs dm 13

BurningPlaydoh - Today, 03:51 PM

Just dont buy from ANS at all IMO. Its not worth risking your warranty to get their anno and their QC and CS are SHIT.

• TDHunter99Photo
    Word Association

TDHunter99 - Today, 03:24 PM

hopper

• TDHunter99Photo
    The "would you" game!

TDHunter99 - Today, 03:24 PM

no, because the only problem i have with mine is that the trigger guard is sharp. i actually might have it milled and rounded sometime. and i like the original axe relay better then the vanquish re...

• ImmortalPhoto

Lv1s do the same thing

• nineteen5Photo
    geo 2.1 vs dm 13

nineteen5 - Today, 02:59 PM

Ok well I'll probabley pick up a impulse now. I looked at abunch of reviews and it seems to have good reviews across the board. One question about the impulse though is that on ANS they have a lot...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!