Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

1 members, 1305 visitors and 2 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo, Google Mobile, Dev.

Recently Added Posts

• Hitman2513Photo
    My Setup

Hitman2513 - Today, 06:59 PM

Skip the primo and buy an 18v Fasta. Get a GoG eNMEy instead of the Gryphon, the gryphon is decent since essentially its a center fed Tippmann but cleaning broken paint is a pain like every other T...

• ChloricNamePhoto

HAH! Has anyone said the price yet or date?

• ChloricNamePhoto

sure, once i have monies. Would you let me work for you?

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Buying On The B/S/T

ChloricName - Today, 06:54 PM

I can help you here, but I also want to know how buying through Facebook works.

• Hitman2513Photo
    Buying On The B/S/T

Hitman2513 - Today, 06:49 PM

I've never done this before as I've only bought simple parts on eBay and bigger things on local Craigslist ads, what are the steps to buying from someone through PayPal etc. I'm interested in buy...

• Hitman2513Photo

I've picked up my brother's Spyder from 2004 and in 2011 when I pulled it out of the box it worked great :p just needed a new battery if that counts, I'm surprised the one inside didn't leak acid e...

• Hitman2513Photo
    Sp1 advice

Hitman2513 - Today, 06:38 PM

I suppose so it's more stable From personal experience I believe that a paintball tank is more comfortable and stable on my shoulder than a car stock or any type of flat buttstock. I don't know muc...

• CookybiscuitPhoto
    Sp1 advice

Cookybiscuit - Today, 06:37 PM

I'm going for the sp1 because it's cheaper. Also in not going paint balling every week, so I want something inexpensive so when I go I can have a good time without regretting spending an extra $100...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!