Recently Added Posts

• rider700Photo

Thanks for all the advice guys. I'm still not completely sure what I want to go with yet but I think I'm going to wait until I get out of school and can start working more before I make a decision.

• The RecballerPhoto

they should get any lighter, unless you clean themPlease rephrase, I assume washing them with warm soapy water is what causes them to fade? Protect your frames by wearing a bag over your head....

• KFD0109Photo

Hi my name is Sam. My old account name use to be NFL0109I tried to log in and it said that my there is no such account name with that user name nor the email i used. I just start this new...

• WolfePhoto
    Protecting IZE Frames

Wolfe - Today, 02:31 PM

Armorall, maybe? Something with UV protection would be my guess.

• DasJacoPhoto
    Protecting IZE Frames

DasJaco - Today, 02:24 PM

Protect your frames by wearing a bag over your head. By the time they fade enough for you to care you will have gotten rid of them.

• NBTIppyPhoto
    Protecting IZE Frames

NBTIppy - Today, 02:24 PM

they should get any lighter, unless you clean them

• WolfePhoto
    Tournament Markers

Wolfe - Today, 02:17 PM

Both the Etha or Rail are fine options. However, you should pick up all your other gear first. You mask is the #1 priority. Hopper next and then your tank. After these, then go for the marker.

• Cyco-DudePhoto

i'll just add to what get.lit.up said; empire / kee has fantastic customer service in the event you have any issue.

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!