Online Users

9 members, 1479 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, poorballer, Bing, Anthony521, Mykul, Yahoo, Justin B., PBBlastah, Lyxtwing, BestPlays TV, Aaron.X5, Oakley9

Recently Added Posts

• BurningPlaydohPhoto
    LV1 vs 2013 demon

BurningPlaydoh - Today, 10:35 PM

Great deal but Id never shoot a Project Myhem gun haha

• BurningPlaydohPhoto

Function >>> form Just use your money for paint to blow peoples faces off with.

• Orange ChickenPhoto

You. Jawz is ewh sauce. And you have the ions.Would you selfie in the shitter or shitter in your selfie?

• madsnipesPhoto

The last one is the best.Getting lit up going for a slapstick.

• madsnipesPhoto

For a MSC setup on a phantom I would say c02 all the way. If your running an open class setup then get a normal size HPA tank.

• SOUPPhoto
    LV1 vs 2013 demon

SOUP - Today, 09:14 PM

I've owned 3 demons. My first one never had that problem whatsoever. The second one the shuttle valve seemed to be kind of sharp around the oring grooves, but the bolt was fine. Gave me an issue on...

• MykulPhoto
    14" to 18" Apex2 barrel

Mykul - Today, 09:14 PM

I have a 14" apex2 barrel for my PE Etha, and this weekend I picked up the EMC rail kit. But now the 14" barrel looks too short, I wish now that I had originally bought the 18" Apex2. What are my...

• bigxPhoto
    Paintball a how to guide.

bigx - Today, 09:13 PM

Dude where is the how not to become a marker whore guide? :P But pretty much dead on, go out there and pew pew some faces, have fun, make friends, repeat The how to marker whore guide is do p...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!