Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

3 members, 601 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo, SPARTAN1147789, slinkyaroo, LUNATIC

Recently Added Posts

• OMGitisZMDPhoto

You could always just make a logo for yourself and just fade that out like the intros that Carolus Rex posted.

• Curry PiPhoto
    Are you kidding me?

Curry Pi - Today, 08:05 AM

It was a stupid call that changed the tide of the game. We shut them down on 4th down, so the chain gang moved the chains to suffice our first down, and the other team wanted to measure and of cour...

• Pvlacrosse14Photo
    Cyborg RX bolt

Pvlacrosse14 - Today, 07:33 AM

Not the place for b/s/t. Post in the "want to buy" forum. Also if you haven't already, check out ebay. Did you try calling macdev yet? Hope this helps

• Pvlacrosse14Photo
    First Car?

Pvlacrosse14 - Today, 07:31 AM

Hi guys, it's coming up to the point where I need to start figuring out what car I need to save for. I snowboard, so I will be driving on snowy roads quite a bit. I do not want a little car, I w...

• Pvlacrosse14Photo
    OLED Board

Pvlacrosse14 - Today, 07:24 AM

Hi! Just a quick question. Is it normal for the OLED board from a g6r to flash on and off with a low battery? Reason I'm asking is because I recieved an OLED board/frame assembly for my g6r, thr...

• MGordonPhoto
    Cyborg RX bolt

MGordon - Today, 04:48 AM

Hi, awhile back, ~6 months ago, I damaged my cyborg rx bolt and have been on the search for a new one ever since. No one has any in stock and i was wondering if anyone of you has one I can buy off...

• MGordonPhoto
    Cyborg RX bolt

MGordon - Today, 04:47 AM

Hi, awhile back, ~6 months ago, I damaged my cyborg rx bolt and have been on the search for a new one ever since. No one has any in stock and i was wondering if anyone of you has one I can buy off...

• OFWGKTA666Photo

Hey guys and gals it's me..again. I've been working 6 days a week and get no time to play paintball anymore so I was hoping to get some tips or helpful advice of what I can do before work. I'm stil...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!