Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

1 members, 1813 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo, CrispyCream

Recently Added Posts

• HarryPhoto

If you're range is up to 300, I'd suggest finding something like a used ego8, that should be within your budget. Needs little to no maintenance, simple gun, shoots well enough. For someone getting...

• HarryPhoto
    Best woodsball guns

Harry - Today, 02:11 PM

Anything with a stock I would heavily advise against. They are extremely cumbersome when you try to play with them.

• PREDATOR 47Photo

If you're range is up to 300, I'd suggest finding something like a used ego8, that should be within your budget. Needs little to no maintenance, simple gun, shoots well enough. For someone getting...

• PuckHeadPhoto

I've narrowed down the options to a used G4 ($200), used G3, ($100), used Etek 3 ($200), used '07 PMR ($150), or a new eXTCy. Which one would be best. (Used options are locally sold, so no shipping...

• Hitman2513Photo
    Equiptment Advice

Hitman2513 - Today, 05:41 AM

okay dumb question but is the empire helix with thermal lens worth it or should i just buy a nice more expensive mask?It works and is anti fog, but it's so uncomfortable.This^^ Buy a nice mask, you...

• Hitman2513Photo

A new gun. Nothing on the mini is a definite must have upgrade.

• Hitman2513Photo

Is it more of a spoolie or a poppet tho? Efficient?(Insert non offensive gender challenged meme here) :dodgy:

• TK-421Photo
    The Techpb Gun Club

TK-421 - Today, 02:00 AM

Why did they make them so precise then? Because they're made for the private market, where they'll never see battle, or the dirt and grime associated with harsh battlefield conditions. The old...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!