Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

5 members, 949 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Google, Bing, btu shortie, PBxSwAg, davedowg, Cookybiscuit, Yahoo, TDHunter99

Recently Added Posts

• andrewthewookiePhoto

It could be one of the other two o-rings on the poppet assembly on the metal part that goes towards the back of the gun, but those going bad are really rare.

• Justin B.Photo

Well, I replaced the outer can O-rings today because my 022's came in today. That wasn't the cause... I honestly don't know what else it could be?? Maybe I will try replacing the O-rings on th...

• Curry PiPhoto
    Smart parts ion

Curry Pi - Today, 06:19 PM

Ions are dirt cheap on sites like ebay but you can probably find better but it really depends on your budget.

• PBxSwAgPhoto

Pictures would be super duper helpfull, this could be a great deal for somebody just getting into paintball, or it could be a bunch of crap, probably inbetween. We can see alot of details from a fe...

• Bigman3Photo

I opened it up and found that I could flip the as a over (the internal gas line pivots) but I'm going to have to mod it to make it work.

• CaboosanaitorPhoto

Pictures would be super duper helpfull, this could be a great deal for somebody just getting into paintball, or it could be a bunch of crap, probably inbetween. We can see alot of details from a fe...

• mehPhoto

my hk one works fine. but ive noticed that it does allow some balls to slip through when sprinting. (very minimal though, plus the lid comes in handy for rainy days.)

• kornerkutzPhoto

i went ahead and got the crown 2.5, found it for 20 dollars and i cnt wait for it to arrive

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!