Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

1 members, 2056 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Yahoo, Bing, Pvlacrosse14

Recently Added Posts

• Pvlacrosse14Photo

Go to a shop. Try on EVERY mask. Don't even look at the price tag. Buy which ever one feels the best on your face. It doesn't matter if it costs $5, or $135. The mask is the most important thing yo...

• tallsmallboy44Photo

Seeing as .50 and .43 are pretty much dead the odds of someone taking the time to make such a product is unlikely.

• Yankee PaintballPhoto
    Kingman Chasers

Yankee Paintball - Today, 06:03 AM

Is your field FPO? Check with them if they have it or if they'll get it for you at a reasonable price. If it's outlaw then do what ever you feel like. 

• PBxSwAgPhoto
    Playing Against Newbies

PBxSwAg - Today, 03:35 AM

First of all, any decent field will avoid mixing rentals and equipment owners. However seeing how business ain't doing that well around here some fields have little choice. These days I often carry...

• PBxSwAgPhoto

i just think it would be really cool if they made 50 and 43 cal reusable for like kingman training pistols and 50 cal guns. Any thoughts?

• Cyk101Photo

Ansgear has sly profits on sale, if you've got a smaller head. They're also selling empire events.

• Cyk101Photo

I think for tournament play, the PSP host fields should invest in large TVs or projection screens like NFL stadiums. They could split the output of the webcast cameras so that the people at the act...

• SteephillPhoto

Proflex

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!