Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 1227 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Yahoo, Bing, FreeEnterprise, Silverado1500

Recently Added Posts

• snakeslider31Photo
    Living Legends 8

snakeslider31 - Today, 09:23 AM

This is my first LL and was wondering when I go register if I have to pay the annual player registration fee for CPX Indoor events first before I can register for LL.

• SeanPB1029Photo

Tell him buying used is always better. My personal favorite used gun in that range is the DM9. I recommend that. But if He still wants to buy new, the etha, mini GS and axe are all great.

• SeanPB1029Photo

Luxe 1.5 add 100 or so. Luxe 2.0 add 300 or so. Also depends on condition, if it is OLED or not, etc.

• Youngredbeard8Photo
    Remote Line

Youngredbeard8 - Yesterday, 11:43 PM

Okay, thanks for the advice guys! Still haven't made a decision yet, but if it will save me 40 bucks or more than I might not go that route.

• KlubPhoto
    The Techpb Gun Club

Klub - Yesterday, 10:23 PM

I wouldn't mind a 500 smith in a levergun.  There's a bit of a problem with that. There is a limit to how much pressure certain types of actions can take. You're going to have a rea...

• Ben StanczikPhoto
    Ego 11 trade question.

Ben Stanczik - Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Hello! I feel this is best suited for this section of the forum, as it is most popular and is a trade question. What would you think is fair to add. I have my ego 11 here comes withG...

• Corrupted355Photo
    The Techpb Gun Club

Corrupted355 - Yesterday, 09:32 PM

I wouldn't mind a 500 smith in a levergun.  There's a bit of a problem with that. There is a limit to how much pressure certain types of actions can take. You're going to have a real hard...

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Girls Grinding Gears

ChloricName - Yesterday, 08:05 PM

I feel like you have had that gif for a while and have been waiting for the perfect time youse it.

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!