Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 1860 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Yahoo, Google, Bing, Pyeuwnie, ClayCallison

Recently Added Posts

• ClayCallisonPhoto
    What should I do?

ClayCallison - Today, 11:29 PM

If he is your friend then no but if he is just someone who made an offer then that's his fault for not looking around. You could be nice though and make a better offer one that's still in your favo...

• r45vtPhoto

I always enjoy your videos! Please find a new place to play if you can. Even though im leaning towards speedball more and more and have never really played on a huge field before. Its always awesom...

• SunBro0341Photo
    What should I do?

SunBro0341 - Today, 11:20 PM

If he is your friend then no but if he is just someone who made an offer then that's his fault for not looking around. You could be nice though and make a better offer one that's still in your favo...

• ClayCallisonPhoto
    What should I do?

ClayCallison - Today, 11:07 PM

Someone offered me $400 for my etek 2.  Would it be wrong of me to rip him off or does he deserve it for being stupid enough not to research before throwing money around?

• get.lit.up!Photo
    New to paintball

get.lit.up! - Today, 10:40 PM

Mask, soft gear, tank, and Hopper. That's what I suggest over a marker

• Bigclay11Photo
    New to paintball

Bigclay11 - Today, 09:56 PM

Thanks now I'm deciding whether i should get a eXTCY or a pmr rail. What would yall suggest?

• JawzPhoto

Why I chose the Mayans, my bad. Well in short, they loved snakes and I love snakes. Their love is a little extreme for me buuuuut still cool nonetheless. Also chose the Mayans becAuse they pretty...

• Curry PiPhoto
    Are you kidding me?

Curry Pi - Today, 07:19 PM

I wouldn't think it would unless the people at Riddell are lazy ass underpaid shits then you should be good.

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!