Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

5 members, 1744 visitors and 3 anonymous users

Bing, Google, ClayCallison, spankopotomous=paintball, Yahoo, btu shortie, Google Mobile, Justin B., OFWGKTA666

Recently Added Posts

• andrewthewookiePhoto

Definitely not gen 3, otherwise there would be a giant LCD screen in the grips. It's a gen 2 body with one of the later gen 2 frames.

• Old Dude PBPhoto

Can't speak to the frame or electronics, and I can't see the lpr in the pictures, but that looks like a gen 2 body to me. Intimidator library on the Nation: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread....

• OFWGKTA666Photo
    Extcy upgrades?

OFWGKTA666 - Today, 10:36 AM

Was it an eBay thing? That's th only way I can think you over paid. Is the gun in good condition? Like, nearly brand new?It was eBay and he had his friend order it.  He paid $325 for an eXTCy...

• ClayCallisonPhoto

That is exactly what I did. I put the microfibers over the lens and then put the mask in the bag. Didn't think that microfibers would scratch a lens that badly if at all. So I guess this is MY faul...

• ClayCallisonPhoto
    Extcy upgrades?

ClayCallison - Today, 10:25 AM

Was it an eBay thing? That's th only way I can think you over paid. Is the gun in good condition? Like, nearly brand new?It was eBay and he had his friend order it.  He paid $325 for an eXTCy,...

• The RecballerPhoto

That is exactly what I did. I put the microfibers over the lens and then put the mask in the bag. Didn't think that microfibers would scratch a lens that badly if at all. So I guess this is MY faul...

• tallsmallboy44Photo

Here we go again...

• OFWGKTA666Photo
    Extcy upgrades?

OFWGKTA666 - Today, 10:14 AM

Was it an eBay thing? That's th only way I can think you over paid. Is the gun in good condition? Like, nearly brand new?

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!