Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

5 members, 1912 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo, ChloricName, Curry Pi, Tomihe, Pvlacrosse14, ExtremeFacepainter, Google Mobile

Recently Added Posts

• Pvlacrosse14Photo
    Cyborg RX bolt

Pvlacrosse14 - Today, 07:33 AM

Not the place for b/s/t. Post in the "want to buy" forum. Also if you haven't already, check out ebay. Did you try calling macdev yet? Hope this helps

• Pvlacrosse14Photo
    First Car?

Pvlacrosse14 - Today, 07:31 AM

Hi guys, it's coming up to the point where I need to start figuring out what car I need to save for. I snowboard, so I will be driving on snowy roads quite a bit. I do not want a little car, I w...

• Pvlacrosse14Photo
    OLED Board

Pvlacrosse14 - Today, 07:24 AM

Hi! Just a quick question. Is it normal for the OLED board from a g6r to flash on and off with a low battery? Reason I'm asking is because I recieved an OLED board/frame assembly for my g6r, thr...

• MGordonPhoto
    Cyborg RX bolt

MGordon - Today, 04:48 AM

Hi, awhile back, ~6 months ago, I damaged my cyborg rx bolt and have been on the search for a new one ever since. No one has any in stock and i was wondering if anyone of you has one I can buy off...

• MGordonPhoto
    Cyborg RX bolt

MGordon - Today, 04:47 AM

Hi, awhile back, ~6 months ago, I damaged my cyborg rx bolt and have been on the search for a new one ever since. No one has any in stock and i was wondering if anyone of you has one I can buy off...

• OFWGKTA666Photo

Hey guys and gals it's me..again. I've been working 6 days a week and get no time to play paintball anymore so I was hoping to get some tips or helpful advice of what I can do before work. I'm stil...

• CrosalesPhoto
    Like New GOG eXTCy

Crosales - Today, 12:13 AM

$160?

• SPARTAN1147789Photo

It isn't that big of a deal if it misses the gear once or twice, I'm just saying it can happen, It's a good loader, just for the price I'd rather either pay $20 more for the Pinokio, or get a used...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!