Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 1863 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo, jbaisden280, bigx

Recently Added Posts

• TimedFormula8Photo

Ok thanks.

• Pvlacrosse14Photo

yea i like the 2 instead. its a bit more upgradeable.And why would you need to upgrade it? OP, if you do get a geo, remember that you can always throw in the IV core to make it shoot much closer t...

• Baux18Photo

Do a lot of bases have a field nearby or did you and OEF go to the same base. i wish OEF was here for me to ask that but its not unlikely. not only this base, but the whole island of Okinawa i...

• unfated33Photo
    Opinions on the JT Evlution

unfated33 - May 23 2015 06:49 PM

Valken V-max is perfectly fine - people get worked up over feed rate but for speeds that aren't necessary - it'll get you 12-15 bps but not much more.  And you'll get much better access than a...

• Curry PiPhoto
    Football...maybe

Curry Pi - May 23 2015 03:15 PM

So the school year is winding down to a close with bout 2 weeks of school left and that means football starts in 2 weeks. Well here's the catch, I have a herbst device (Hitler of all orthodontic ap...

• ChloricNamePhoto

always check before/

• Tug DriverPhoto

That's called an undercocking kit. You can get them right from Mike at CCI. Since he's the designer and manufacturer he can tell you better than I can, but I think you need a grip that has the hole...

• foxx0440Photo
    Opinions on the JT Evlution

foxx0440 - May 23 2015 12:47 AM

Halo too will be fine.. Also why not kingman fasta? Dirt cheap and almost a pinokio inside Valken vmax are just sub par loaders..

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!