Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 1681 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Yahoo, Google, Bing, OFWGKTA666, Facebook, Special Ed

Recently Added Posts

• OFWGKTA666Photo

I think somewhere I saw it was SP for Shocker Paintball?.. correct me if I'm wrong please

• Hitman2513Photo
    Barrel Lengths

Hitman2513 - Today, 04:37 PM

I like keeping my marker shouldered, if I put it down and bring it back up I have to "find my shot" again. How so you don't have to bring it in?

• Hitman2513Photo
    Spyder fenix grips

Hitman2513 - Today, 04:34 PM

Have you tried rearranging the wiring for it to close properly? Just be careful if you try that, all you really need is space cleared of wires for the battery. You can try taking off the grip and b...

• Hitman2513Photo
    Girls Grinding Gears

Hitman2513 - Today, 04:26 PM

She likes vagina, you like vagina. Three some is inevitable. +1 for your girl. She sounds like a keeperI can definitely say she's a keeper but it kinda makes me jealous that she's made out with gir...

• bowmastaPhoto

You missed local tryouts.  LVPP was last and that was like 4-5 weeks ago. hang around on field practice days and they may pick you up next season. I think LVPP and VXP run practices...

• Lnicker2Photo
    Spyder fenix grips

Lnicker2 - Today, 02:34 PM

Thanks Harry. I mean it does the job no doubt but it bows out when you put the battery in like it was designed without the width of the battery taken into consideration. When I squeeze the handle t...

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Girls Grinding Gears

ChloricName - Today, 01:41 PM

She likes vagina, you like vagina. Three some is inevitable. +1 for your girl. She sounds like a keeper

• BurningPlaydohPhoto

Usually "mixed signals" is just due to people feeling one way, but saying the opposite for whatever reason, whether its to keep up an appearance, to convince themselves they feel differently, etc....

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!