Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 1844 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Bing, Yahoo, Google, CodyBrooke23, TimedFormula8

Recently Added Posts

• bowmastaPhoto

Clean it... I use only a .684, so a .689 for me is overbore. I'm one for the underbore.

• TheGioNatorPhoto

So im running a invert mini on hpa and a invert halo too hopper. Im using a cp one piece thats bored at .689 I really wished i wouldve over bored but i was ypung and stupid so i wanna know how can...

• ChloricNamePhoto
    The Techpb Gun Club

ChloricName - Today, 10:06 PM

*Hitler, also fueling my cowboy addiction, I was thinking of getting a colt single action army revolver, (of course) but I saw a company called Uberti that also sells them I think. Does anyone know...

• TheGioNatorPhoto

Im a intermediate paintball player. Im currently running a invert mini with a invert halo too and a aluminum compressed air tank. And the icing on the cake is a CP one piece barrel. it's bored to ....

• raguPhoto

Or other paintball related injuries or conditions you were affected by and played in a link picture or video form so click at your own descression. Got the idea from a thread about kneepads when I...

• epinemaPhoto
    do barrel really help?

epinema - Today, 09:19 PM

I cannot equate down the specific variables And that's why we can't just accept the claims. Did you clamp the gun down? Did you chrono to the same speed each time? Did you measure the di...

• the  VampirePhoto

nope

• andrewthewookiePhoto

I cannot equate down the specific variables And that's why we can't just accept the claims. Did you clamp the gun down? Did you chrono to the same speed each time? Did you measure the distance...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!