Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

6 members, 1785 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Bing, AceComets, Cyk101, Igolf4JESUS, Old Dude PB, o0 slender 0o, canscom

Recently Added Posts

• o0 slender 0oPhoto

Yeah I kinda guessed it dropped the price so fast just cause the JT name although I hear nothing but good things about the impulse. Really gnna try to get my hands on one. Maybe il fall in love wit...

• SOUPPhoto

I need new knee and elbow pads, so I'd get some new pads, a 90/45 sl tank, spire 260, and some paintballs. 

• andrewthewookiePhoto
    What Happened?!

andrewthewookie - Today, 11:53 AM

now there is a name I haven't seen in a while 

• SOUPPhoto
    JT impulse price drop?

SOUP - Today, 11:51 AM

It's the most underrated highend on the market imo.  Kee would have sold 10x more if they branded it under the Empire name instead of the JT name. Don't get me wrong, JT products have alw...

• WiiMintPhoto

I'd go with smoke lens.

• WiiMintPhoto

I'm going to assume that the $1000 is for an entire setup, so here goes. 1) V-Force Profiler w/ smoke lens - $1002) Ninja SL 68/4500 w/ NxE cover - $2503) Virtue Spire w/ Crown SF - $2304) USE...

• Pvlacrosse14Photo

Alright, I'm a player. That being said, I've tried almost all paint, with the exception whitebox. That being said, I will compare their low grade paint, as usually, that what sells most due to ren...

• SOUPPhoto
    What Happened?!

SOUP - Today, 11:36 AM

I remember baux from when Techpb was in it's heyday. Things have really changed here, it's just not the same anymore.

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!