Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

1 members, 1667 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Bing, Google, Yahoo, Carolus Rex

Recently Added Posts

• Hitman2513Photo

I tuck my jersey in so it get dumped down the front of my jerseyHow do you pull it out?

• Carolus RexPhoto
    So I Like A Girl

Carolus Rex - Today, 04:31 AM

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal. 

• Carolus RexPhoto

In a black hole.  There.  I win and we can all go home and think about how badly we derailed this thread. 

• primal1Photo
    Show Us YOUR PUMP!

primal1 - Today, 03:47 AM

This is for fighting: This is for fun: And here's my first pump, on some manly floral tile:

• AntoniousPhoto

I remember this rant being at the top of the page when I made my first venture into OT.I remember writing out a huge rebuttal only to delete it all because I thought I was "too new" to face off aga...

• primal1Photo

Choking hazard? You might want to be careful, especially if you are playing woodsball.No more than the collar of my jersey. It doesn't hang off me that far. I've never had it catch on anything, and...

• primal1Photo
    Sly Profit Visor?

primal1 - Today, 03:12 AM

They do come with thermals, but I also wear glasses(big reason I got the Profit in the first place), so that's where the fan becomes helpful. In normal conditions, I haven't had any trouble with fo...

• WasabiBoiPhoto

Holy revival batman.... I specifically signed in just to say you guys weren't even around when this thread was made.  :P

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!