Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

1 members, 1584 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Bing, Yahoo, Google, Youngredbeard8

Recently Added Posts

• Youngredbeard8Photo

Hey guys! I've seen several videos regarding the Apex 2 barrel and the flatline barrel together creating this massive spin. The only marker I've seen this done on was a Tippmann A5. This is pr...

• Gtrman8182Photo
    Etha vs etek4

Gtrman8182 - Today, 10:47 PM

Do you like poppet markers or spools - have you had enough experience to know your preference?  Both markers are manufactured by Planet Eclipse, and therefore are going to have equally great c...

• Youngredbeard8Photo

What do you know that's cheap about it? Is it more suseptable to breaking/cracking?

• LyxtwingPhoto

Euphoria, you are incorrect about your underbore and overbore assumptions.  Having a close paint to barrel match actually will give you less consistency over either of the other options....

• get.lit.up!Photo

I like my Eclipse pads better overall, and it will probably fit a watch on it. The dye ones do have a padded half glove on them unlike the Eclipse one which has an unpacked half glove.

• unfated33Photo
    Etha vs etek4

unfated33 - Today, 08:28 PM

Do you like poppet markers or spools - have you had enough experience to know your preference?  Both markers are manufactured by Planet Eclipse, and therefore are going to have equally great c...

• Gtrman8182Photo
    Etha vs etek4

Gtrman8182 - Today, 07:47 PM

I am going to buy one if these markers in two weeks and I don't know which one to get I have felt the etha and it felt really nice and I have not felt the etek 4 but found one for 400$ Before you g...

• andrewthewookiePhoto

IIRC the valve o-ring is a 012. No idea about the poppet face unscrewing, but if it doesn't leak it shouldn't matter how beat up it looks. If your jam nut has problems staying screwed in then by al...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!