Community Status Updates

Photo

Chris Williams

Happy birthday
May 19 2010 12:29 AM
Photo

WADE WILSON 171Chris Williams

hey im loving that pic in your sig. love deadpool so ba. i just bought the deadpool techpb jersey.
Apr 01 2010 10:46 PM
Photo

ali123Chris Williams

hey chris the g3 i bought from you is not doing well the soliniod will not click help me please
Feb 27 2010 04:23 PM
Photo

Chris Williams

I'm not sure. I'm not to familiar with the DPF7 post it up in the DP section of the forum.
Jan 10 2010 12:41 PM
Photo

Robert JanisChris Williams

Do you know what aftermarket grips will fit the Dangerous Power Fusion F7? I really need new ones but idk which ones will fit. The virtue 45 grips were too small.
Jan 06 2010 09:39 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo

ok, do you put the sticky side against the threads? or facing out? i might take it to my field but i want to know how to do it myself
Dec 19 2009 08:56 PM
Photo

Chris Williams

wrap the the tape around the gauge threads and screw it in. to make sure it is done right i would take it to my local field/store to make sure it is installed correctly.
Dec 19 2009 08:54 PM
Photo

scratch that, i ended up getting the bob long 600 psi gauge and thread tape. do you know how to install it though?
sorry for all the questions.
thanks
Dec 19 2009 07:26 PM
Photo

ok, thanks for the help. i decided to just order a new gauge since i broke the other one messing with it. i got a 600 psi gauge by the company 32 degrees and i was wondering how to install it? i think i should just screw it right into the hole where the other gauge was but it says something about using thread tape in the description of the gauge on ansgear.com?
what should i do?
Dec 19 2009 06:50 PM
Photo

Chris Williams

yeah it will leak so i recommend getting a plug and get blue lock tight to hold it in place or get a new regulator such as a cp one with no gauge.
Dec 19 2009 03:50 PM
Photo

Ok so the gauge on the side of the regulator on my fusion interferes with the way i hold my gun. i dont really need a gauge, so i want to get rid of it. when i screwed it out of my gun there is still a hole where the air flows into the gauge. if i leave this hole, its going to leak right? if it will leak, is there anything i can do to plug up that hole?
thanks
Dec 19 2009 10:52 AM
Photo

Chris Williams

Saving up for a new gun not sure witch on i want
Nov 20 2009 11:23 AM