Community Status Updates

Photo

hyper25Predator or Prey

Ha Ha thats crazy man.. glad we finally met. ya ill be out there next weekend this weekend i figured it would be to muddy. But im planning on being out there sat let me know if your coming. Maybe sunday ill know for sure later on this week
Feb 06 2011 04:57 PM
Photo

Predator or Preyhyper25

Hey you sent me a messege a while back while i was in greece, and come to find out i already met you... Im jonathan the one who was taking all the pics out at dfwap... my xbox name is dragonwhyr24 and we are already friends on there... I was going through my old post and when i saw your xbox name i knew it looked familiar lol... im heading out there this weekend..
Feb 06 2011 04:44 PM
Photo

hyper25

Never to old to rock this world!
Jul 16 2010 11:08 AM
Photo

hyper25dfwballer

Hey dude thats cool i cant play tell after the 20th due to having brain surgury 5 weeks ago so im just waiting for the doctors release right now man.
Jul 07 2010 08:51 AM
Photo

dfwballerhyper25

hyper dude i wanna be on yalls team but i cant go on the 11th cuz my gun is broke and im getting slg let me know when you go out again i always go to fotr
Jul 07 2010 08:37 AM
Photo

Predator or Preyhyper25

thanx for the invite i will definately hit you up sometime... but right now im in greece visiting my family...
Jun 27 2010 04:51 PM
Photo

hyper25Predator or Prey

Me and my neibors play at DFWAP all the time and are trying to put a new team together if your interested in meeting up and making some new friends let me know... you can also find me on xbox under xtreme designs chat with you soon man.
Jun 23 2010 04:08 PM