Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 1985 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Google, nineteen5, Bing, Yahoo, omgvance

Recently Added Posts

• nineteen5Photo
    Empire Axe OR Etek 5

nineteen5 - Today, 11:31 AM

Have you looked at the jt impulse at all. In my opinion best gun in the price range beating the axe by far. As far as the etek 5 I've heard it shoots like an ego 11 just quieter. But I'd take the i...

• PREDATOR 47Photo
    Dye out of business?

PREDATOR 47 - Today, 11:31 AM

Well, the changes from the DM13 to the DM14 are drastic enough that I'd consider it a new gun. They just need to quit releasing a "new model" every year. They should alse drop the price a little bi...

• omgvancePhoto
    Empire Axe OR Etek 5

omgvance - Today, 11:26 AM

Alright guys, I am looking to upgrade from my Dangerous Power G3 (great little Gun). In all other posts I've read price is a big factor between the two it seems and I want to take price out of this...

• nineteen5Photo
    Paintball and Cold

nineteen5 - Today, 10:48 AM

I usually play in 40-70 weather.Seems to be no problem then same here. The only problem I ever had with the cold is when some GI 3 star started to get brittle and had some barrel breaks but nothing...

• unfated33Photo
    Bad Solenoid?

unfated33 - Today, 10:44 AM

Aaron doesnt work there anymore. Source: he works at the field where I work now. I would try making a post of the MacDev groups on Facebook and PBNation. Unfortunately I dont think we offer tech...

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Axe steel box

ChloricName - Today, 10:30 AM

I understand. I find this funny as I did something like this a couple months ago. Looked like a complete dumbass. Lol. My bad. I do agree with you about the grammar. I have seen worse though so it...

• SeanPB1029Photo

Both are good packs but I'd take the dye any day. I Love the way the dye packs fit on me. As far as the zero g pack you really don't have to worry abouts pods falling out but I tried one on...

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Bad Solenoid?

ChloricName - Today, 10:25 AM

You have a geo?

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!