How to Double Strap a Grillz A how to, complete with subliminal messages
Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:20 PM
So I've seen 2 threads in the past 3 months on how put two straps on the vforce Grill and make it the awesomest mask in paintball, and while a couple people know how to do it, Its much easier to do with a video guide. Mine even comes with secret messages that aren't really secret.
What you essentially do in a step by step manner is
1) unbuckle your normal strap that came with your mask.
2) Obtain a butterfly end strap. KM is a good example.
3) where your actual strap is wrapped around the buckles, there is a hole, more like a slit. Locate it
4) Shove one of the butterfly ends through the slit, you may need to pull down on the stock strap to widen the slit
5) repeat for the other side
6) Buckle your now two straps back into your goggles, and you are good to go!
7) Go look awesome and play like a bamf with your doubley comfy mask
Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:39 PM
I really hate when people do that. I could have used my phone's camera, it does take 1080p, but if figured a legit camera would look better no matter what. much better CCD
Posted 28 January 2013 - 01:34 AM
i was trying to find how to double strap an e-flex. Every video was absolutely horrendous. props.
Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:31 PM