The indoor will open for open play when the outdoor closes for the season. Which could be anytime in November, it all depends on the weather. It should be available for private groups by 11/7/09.
- Nets on all 4 walls. This will cut down on the shell and fill mess. Clean up will also be easier.
- The Vacuum has been fixed. This means clean up will be more frequent.
- Staging now has turf.
- The parking lot has been sealed and painted, looks nicer.
- Doubled the size of the Retail store.
- Sealed the "old" windows, should be warmer (also lower the heating bills).
- Open play will be Sat 10-8pm and Sun 12-6pm.
- Thursday will be a League night. This will be closer to a "Beer League" then a tournament, its more for corporate/rentals but won't be limited to any player. But players will be required to use a gravity fed hopper and no pods (hopper ball).
- If enough players are interested we can have an "Open Class" League. No limits on hoppers/guns/pods, just uncapped SEMI or capped semi.
- Pump/Pistol nights.
- Beginner clinics
- Team Practice nights. Tentatively Fridays, A case of practice paint (discounted price) and free admission.
- 3-man Tournaments.
- And of course private groups.
- ???Black Light Party Nights????
The website should be updated soon.
This post has been edited by Special Ed: 27 October 2009 - 07:52 PM