Online Chat Room

Online Users

4 members, 1679 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Yahoo, Bing, Google, SOUP, Alexa, Harry, The Recballer, canscom

Recently Added Posts

• ChloricNamePhoto
    The Techpb Gun Club

ChloricName - Today, 07:29 PM

I find it kind of funny that Alaska is very free from gun laws, and has a very unique gun culture. We have the stand your ground law, and a castle doctrine. However, if the man breaking down your d...

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Social Media & Teens

ChloricName - Today, 07:28 PM

Fucking hell.mods halp

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Bolts?

ChloricName - Today, 07:26 PM

When TechT tells us.

• ChloricNamePhoto

Yeah, tech is dead basically, Andrew and tk s the only mod I have seen and I only see him on occasion.

• bowmastaPhoto
    What If Dye Went Under?

bowmasta - Today, 07:19 PM

In a hypothetical situation, what would happen if Dye paintball went out of business? What would happen to the lens production and accessories for the i4, i3, and Axis line? What would happen if yo...

• The RecballerPhoto
    Dye Rotor 2

The Recballer - Today, 07:01 PM

So what does everyone think of all the loader options we have now? how would you rank them?  My personal ranking:1. Spire2. TFX3. R-24. Rotor5. Speed6. Z27. Gear8. Pulse RDR

• HarryPhoto
    What If Dye Went Under?

Harry - Today, 07:00 PM

Who would buy them out? Somebody has to pay that debt.And I'm sure somebody has the money to pay that debt. And by somebody I mean Dye because they aren't going anywhere.

• BurningPlaydohPhoto
    Dye Rotor 2

BurningPlaydoh - Today, 06:53 PM

The same could be said a ton of consumer products. The companies still need to sell merchandise so theyre obviously going to push the "latest and greatest". That usually works better too since no...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!