Refurbish a grill mask I have a sick color scheme in mind
Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:47 PM
I want to re-coat the mask in either flex seal or plasti-dip on the rubber parts and paint the frame with acrylic paint (or spray paint it of that is better)
So will this work?
Color schemes in mind (rubber-frame)
-black and red
-black and blue
-black and lime
-red and white
Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:19 PM
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 21/0/0
Fear is the mind-killer
Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:17 AM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:47 PM
1)how many layers of spray paint on the frame should I use?
2) should I prime or sand the frame first before spraying?
3) is there a substitute for plasti dip?
4) how many layers of plasti dip should I apply?
5) plastidip aerosol or dip?
6) should I coat the frame with some sort of protector after spray painting it?