Online Users

13 members, 1917 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, AnthrisBPearl, J Skid, Yahoo, Bing, BigMan23, jeffro2912, cockerpunk, ChloricName, Nobben #44, Cookybiscuit, l_j1ohns, SOUP, Kastawayz, Carolus Rex, Old Dude PB

Recently Added Posts

• Old Dude PBPhoto

If you're playing anything other than speedball in an environment where air fills are easy and convenient, I'd be tempted to go with a higher capacity tank, like a 68/4500. Small tanks are a pain i...

• Old Dude PBPhoto
    First pump advice

Old Dude PB - Today, 12:14 PM

Another factor is weight. One of the nice things about the AKP is that it's light. Mine weighs two pounds, six ounces without a barrel, which is six ounces less than my CCMed '05 Prostock. If you d...

• Old Dude PBPhoto
    dm7

Old Dude PB - Today, 11:49 AM

It really depends how much the oil slick finish is worth to you. A DM7 in good shape might be worth $250. Then add whatever premium you place on the electroplating. An oil slick DM7 sold on eBay fo...

• bigxPhoto
    water transfer on marker?

bigx - Today, 11:47 AM

I know a guy who has been doing it locally. He does great work. 

• bigxPhoto
    Recommending Equipment

bigx - Today, 11:44 AM

Vio/Flexes/Profilers/Grillz/Everything Else 

• get.lit.up!Photo

Yeah I have the limited edition ones that recently came out. I love the rubber ears on those better than the eflex, or anything with the moulded foam fabric thing

• SplatSplatOrangePhoto

Keeping it out of direct sunlight will most likely prolong it for a while but other than that a clear coat of varnish or spray paint will mostly likey help.

• bigxPhoto

Fight me IRL child. 

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!