Starter woodsball marker
Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:38 PM
My 2 cents. In the end though, get something you will like and that you will play with. Preference aside the above two I mentioned are at the top of their game for the price and markers you mentioned.
This post has been edited by Danny D: 06 December 2012 - 09:40 PM
Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:08 PM
My 2 cents
This post has been edited by Pump Player: 06 December 2012 - 11:10 PM
Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:50 PM
Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:51 PM
Im glad you posted again, i may have found a field that is a little closer to you http://www.facebook....135361649832352
Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:17 PM
- It has the same bolt as the GoG G1 (the marker I use) and its very good even with the most brittle paint
- It is regulated so your FPS spread is going to be pretty consistent
- Trigger pull is incredibly light for a mech gun unlike the competition.
- Bolt out the back design makes for easy maintenance
- It's a lot quieter than the competition
- Its backed by an AWESOME company that definitely will help you with ANY problems you may have.
I currently run a GoG G1 w/ black heart board and it's absolutely perfect for playing in the woods. When I did have some problems GoG fixed my marker at no extra charge and sent it back in 4 days (I live in Germany, thats pretty sweet). Don't waste your hard earned cash on anything else and don't worry about the enmey being rugged, it can handle even the toughest of spills. In the long run you will be happier with the enmey.
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League-
Luxe Owners Group (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts
Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:02 PM
i just got a gog envy and it is awesome, it can also be used for airball so if i were you i would save up another $25 and go for that