Some questions on different ROF.
What would you say the ROF would be for certain setups.
1) Tippmann 98c with just a standard gravity hopper?
2) Tippman A5 with standard cyclone feed and just standard trigger?
3) Axe stock with a power hopper like a Rotor? In semi mode. Can the ROF in semi be capped at a lessor ROF?
4) Any High End (G6R, Ego, DM, ect... your choice) with a power hopper? In semi mode. Can the ROF in semi be capped at a lessor ROF?
5) How would Ramping change the ROF of the electro guns above? can the ramping be set a certain max ROF?
I was playing on a field with a wide range of guns. 98c, A5, Spyders, low/high end electro's, and some others I am sure. About 60/70 players. During the time I was using my 98c, I really never felt at a disadvantage. I am sure I faceed a mix of guns. The Axe was a sweet shooting gun and very lightweight with a CF 50/4500 tank on it. Woodsball with many bunkers and buildings. Lots of cover but you can get plenty of max range shots.
Never felt uneasy taking a rental 98 out and going head to head with Automags/Auto Cockers back in the mid to late 90's?
Trying to get a general feel for the modern Game. Plan to play more this year. Mostly at this field but some speedball indoor/outdoor.
This post has been edited by Bugman: 29 January 2013 - 12:09 PM