Online Chat Room

Online Users

2 members, 663 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo, Cookybiscuit, PO' Baller

Recently Added Posts

• BsR_444_Photo
    Need a new gun.

BsR_444_ - Today, 01:20 AM

Ok so do not get a used mini, g4s are terrible...what about if I wanted a new gun instead of used....what would be my options. (I know that buying used is a better idea)

• bigxPhoto
    Questions about gear!

bigx - Today, 12:08 AM

http://www.ansgear.com/Jt_Flex_8_Goggle_p/jtflex8olive.htm Flex 8 $52 Great mask for the money.  http://www.ansgear.com/Proto_Axis_Pro_Mask_Black_p/protoaxispromaskblack.htm Proto Pro Axi...

• bigxPhoto
    What is Your Biggest Pet Peeve?

bigx - Yesterday, 11:47 PM

My biggest pet peeve is not being able to pimp slap people through the internet. 

• bigxPhoto
    Need a new gun.

bigx - Yesterday, 11:46 PM

Im gonna be that guy and drop on by and say take a look at NXT/SFT Shockers they can be had for $250ish easily with a board that can shoot PSP and an eigenbolt. Best guns for the money IMO. Eg...

• BurningPlaydohPhoto
    Dye Armpads

BurningPlaydoh - Yesterday, 11:38 PM

Dont wear a long sleeve under pads lol, trust me. At least not a cotton one, a long sleeve compression shirt would be ok.

• BurningPlaydohPhoto
    Questions about gear!

BurningPlaydoh - Yesterday, 11:36 PM

The mask should be one of, if the THE most expensive items if your budget is $200. Is there a store near you where you could try some on?

• the  VampirePhoto
    The "would you" game!

the Vampire - Yesterday, 11:23 PM

Yes, miss your child's birth for living legends or give away your first born for your dream gun

• kkeatPhoto

For sale is a Paintball Mega Body Bag.  This bag is in like new condition and looks new.  It has different storage compartments for your gear and has wheels.  Comes with a lock and t...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!