Page 1 of 1
Tippmann Challenge UK 2013 - Official Launch
Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:09 AM
Capped at just 400 players!
Tickets on sale Tuesday 13th November at 7pm UK Time.
- A totally redesigned event (we don't believe in trotting out the same old shit time after time)
- One of the best playing venues in the world
- 4.5k HPA from HPAC
- Embedded Marshalls
- No technology - just straight up gunfighting
- 8 factions - led by teams from all over Europe
- Faction on Faction + Side on Side battles
- Graduated starting and ending times
- Off site Main Camp
- Players Swimming Pool
- Players Bar
- Players relaxation lounge
- Players dining hall
- Players Laundry facilities
- Hard standing toilets
- Drying Rooms
- Lawned camping area
- Capped at just 400 players!
- Ticket prices remain the same as the Paypal price last year
- Paint prices remain the same as last year
- No longer required to pay for paint in advance
- On site tech's and trade
There are cheaper events. There are bigger events. But.....you will not find better quality. In 2013 Shoreline is all about smaller games, higher quality facilities and resources. The games may cost a bit more, but we are not embarrassed or hide away from that - quality costs. More Mercedes Benz, less Ford Focus.
That's why Tippmann asks Shoreline to run their flagship UK event.
Good luck to everyone getting tickets!
We'll see you on the streets!
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1