Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:13 PM
Our team picked up an empire sponsorship for the season so trying to decide if its worth it for me to pick up a Z2... (not required under our sponsorship)
So for me
1. I already own it, and its speedfeed, so keeping it costs nothing
2. super durability and simplicity, takes no work to disassemble and reassemble.
1. Limited paint capacity
2. For the last 3 years that ive owned it ive always found it to be a hideous loader...
1. 240 round shell kit
2. looks nicer than the rotor does???
1. While I could sell the rotor I would still have to pay a bit more for the z2 yet
2. Would have to pay for a new speedfeed
3. Harder to dissasemble
So what would you do?
Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:25 PM
Basically, both will feed 12.5-15bps just fine.
If you have the extra money and want a Z2 just because you think it looks better then go for it. If money is tight, keep the rotor.
This post has been edited by NBTIppy: 06 February 2013 - 10:28 PM
Bob Long said:
Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:03 PM
Check us out here at Brew City Bomb Squad Paintball
Veteran of Living Legends V, VI
Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:15 AM
It jams less, true. However, the rotor, at least for me, has never jammed and i have been shooting super dimpled oblonged paint. Maybe i am lucky for jams but I primarily like the rotor for the easy disassembly and durability.
Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:42 PM
Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:58 PM
rotors are very inconsistent from piece to piece
Some rotors jam every 3 balls, some will never jam in its lifetime