Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

6 members, 1714 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Google, Bing, Yahoo, ClayCallison, Samtipps, BurningPlaydoh, seriouslysilly, Justin B., TK-421

Recently Added Posts

• ClayCallisonPhoto
    Mini GS vs etha

ClayCallison - Today, 03:07 PM

The main thing to consider is that the etha was designed as a beginner gun, and the mini was designed to be used competitively.  Because of this, things like the huge stock barrel bore size an...

• PREDATOR 47Photo
    Mini GS vs etha

PREDATOR 47 - Today, 02:32 PM

If you haven't considered buying used, definitely go check some of the BSTs to see what you can get with your money. You'll be surprised to see what your money can get you nowadays on the used mark...

• dahveedPhoto
    azodin kaos + reg.

dahveed - Today, 01:45 PM

You may have velocity issues if you set the pressure under 600PSI. The KAOS uses pressure to propel the ball forward and to move the striker back. unlike the Kaos pump which is a closed bolt marker...

• econ5catcatPhoto

ok 

• Proflex95Photo
    Mini GS vs etha

Proflex95 - Today, 01:33 PM

They have the same basic features ado that's what makes it hard I just wanna know what's the better gun out the two what do they bring to the table and no I haven't lol

• agentxPhoto
    Scenario Teams in Tampa

agentx - Today, 01:31 PM

That's awesome, I want to check it out. I may be in Ga during halloween, but if I am not, I will try to attend. I went by the Kohn field (10 mins from my house) and you were right. I probably will...

• PREDATOR 47Photo
    custom masks?

PREDATOR 47 - Today, 12:25 PM

All but one of my masks has been used. I havent had my eye shot out or gotten herpes on my face yet...Yet.

• ChloricNamePhoto

I never actually did the test tho, BigX let me in. HAHAHAHAH!BigX has no power here!Well... Um.... Well... um... fuck. nonono raizens!

Newest Members

• 2kagainPhoto
    1. 2kagain

• racer58xPhoto
    2. racer58x

• LolaPhoto
    3. Lola

• Proflex95Photo
    4. Proflex95

• adil malikPhoto
    5. adil malik

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!