Online Chat Room

Online Users

5 members, 1499 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, bronc, Bing, condowarren, o0 slender 0o, {Pb}Atracin, Cyk101

Recently Added Posts

• PREDATOR 47Photo
    Good First Set-Up?

PREDATOR 47 - Today, 01:59 PM

Don't buy the speedfeed or QEV, and put that money towards a better pack. The speedfeed is garbage, the QEV is unnecessary since you haven't even used your setup yet, and in my personal experience...

• Colin CPhoto
    Good First Set-Up?

Colin C - Today, 01:52 PM

Hello, This is a new start from my other forum that got to big in my opinion. I did some looking around for good prices, tell me what you guys think?

• KevinPhoto
    JT impulse price drop?

Kevin - Today, 01:44 PM

This is the best deal in paintball right now.  I paid over a grand for Thomas Taylors Impulse, and I don't regret that, and I'll be picking up another soon. 

• unfated33Photo
    Which brand is better?

unfated33 - Today, 01:42 PM

I would say that XO Spectrum would be Empire's paint line that is more comparable to Valken Infinity.  Formula 13 lines up closer to Valken Fate or Crusade.

• get.lit.up!Photo

Under cut the etek 4 am, and pretty much a brainless decision on whether or not to save the extra couple of dollar to go to an Impulse over the lt... Nice

• o0 slender 0oPhoto

My 09 ego

• o0 slender 0oPhoto

Yeah I kinda guessed it dropped the price so fast just cause the JT name although I hear nothing but good things about the impulse. Really gnna try to get my hands on one. Maybe il fall in love wit...

• SOUPPhoto

I need new knee and elbow pads, so I'd get some new pads, a 90/45 sl tank, spire 260, and some paintballs. 

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!