So right now I've got the hole drilled and tapped for the Tickler in the frame, and now I'm just waiting for some end mills to come in so I can clean off the bottom of the Ion ASA and make a counterbore for the o-ring that will seal between the frame and ASA, since the frame on the Ion has a chamfered edge all the way around, and won't seal properly as it is. I'll take the banjo fitting off the front of the frame and attach it to the Tickler, but to do that I'll have to mill out some of the frame, so that's another step that I have to wait on the mail for. I tested the Tickler, and it takes my 850ish input just fine and tops out at 210 psi, so it'll be perfect for the Ion.
Tickler placement for testing, it's not fully screwed in.
Frame milling is done, and leak test has passed.
New frame milled, and shooting video is done.
This post has been edited by andrewthewookie: 24 September 2012 - 12:24 PM