What You Look For Most In A Marker And do your guns match up
Posted 30 December 2012 - 05:59 AM
2) Ergo's - lets be honest, the guns gotta just feel right in the hands
3) Options - im a tinkerer so if i can buy something basic like a 68 classic mag, throw some cash at it and make it lighter and faster or swap from a single to double frame on a whim im all over it
4) Reliability - i've got more guns sure but if i'm wanting to pick up the shocker then i want it to work
5) Looks - ehh don't mean that much to me personally but they don't hurt, especially with something like a Timmy
6) Efficiency - I do consider myself fairly lucky to have all day air at my field and any other fields i go to so not that big of a deal
Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:41 AM
For Poppits is it an Ego? Things shoot great, look great, feel great always go bang and they are just awesome in general.
Call me a fanboy but this is the truth!
Is it an Ego or Etek? Yea thats pretty much all I look for.
Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:53 AM
I live hours away from the nearest pro-shop, and it doesn't always carry the parts I need anyway. So durability has to be a factor when I chose a marker. I currently use a tippmann 98 custom for that reason (no, I'm not one of those people who thinks that tippmans are the best paintball guns in the world...that's just silly.) The 98c fits every single one of those criteria above. Even if its not the best in any one of those except maybe durability.
Commander 11th Michigan paintball volunteers AKA The Obsidian Knights