- My number one issue being how fucking dark it was on the fields. I literally could not see through my mirrored lens, and my buddy struggled with his clear ones.
- Second biggest: I did not see one referee anywhere. Even on the "scenario" field next to the airball one my friend and I scoped out, I heard them begin their game with "Are you ready Derp?" "Yeah, Herp" "Alright.... Go!" when a ref should have been present and starting the game.
- A good quarter inch or more of white sludge on the ground on top of whatever had already soaked through the "turf." I've heard of slippery fields, this one was sticky. I'm confident if one were to attempt to slide, they'd stick in place.
- Bunkers are filthy and not fully inflated. They were so dirty the paint on them had begun to dry.
- I didn't see a chronograph station, or a chronograph (though, I'm sure they had one under the counter or something)
- Staff were unbelievably lethargic. After waiting for a few minutes for anyone to attend to us, the twelve year old kid who came up took our waivers without ever checking them, never took or even asked for us to pay our fees. We didn't even bother to unpack our stuff. We bolted as fast as we could. You couldn't give me enough CSLs to go back there.
This post has been edited by Jalen: 11 June 2012 - 10:34 AM