FIRST FEEDER TEAM PRACTICE = November 15th @ 1pm. Please read my post farther down for more information.
Okay, so here is the rundown. Now that SouthEast Xtreme is playing national events, we cannot play most tournaments in Louisiana(rookie tournaments). But we still want to promote rookie tournaments, as well as our name. So we have decided to start up a feeder team.
-Be able to practice almost every Sunday. We are out there every weekend, you should too.
-Be able to drive to Cecelia, which is between Lafayette and Baton Rouge, about 30-40 minutes from baton rouge, 30 from lafayette.
-have the money to play tournaments, as well as practice every weekend.
- Practice starts at 1pm, so no having to wake up early.
- Currently have 09 PSP xball field.
- Just put a net up around the field to keep our gear clean while playing, and so visitors can come watch.
- Play with and against 10 players ranked from D4-D2.
- We can and will teach you how to play.
- Once we feel that you are ready, we will bump you up to the main team.
- Private field, only the team plays out there, so more time to run drills and work on the small things.
- Cheapest field to play at in the state. Message me for paint prices. No field fees or air fees. $5 for Subway after practice (optional).
- Get to see my smiling face every Sunday.
Experience wise, we're looking for anyone who loves the sport, and wants to learn. No one started out great, it took dedication to get there, with that being said, if you have the gear, the time, and the love for paintball, you should have what it takes to be a part of SouthEast Xtreme.
We are looking for people. We have one guy right now who plays with us every weekend, and is on the feeder team, he just needs teammates.
If you are interested, or just want more information, feel free to call me at 337-263-2936.
This post has been edited by LSU2936: 27 October 2009 - 03:49 PM