Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

11 members, 996 visitors and 1 anonymous users

Google, Bing, tallsmallboy44, unfated33, Tyler24, greekpaintballer, Yahoo, LUXOR54, TDHunter99, The Recballer, btu shortie, Special Ed, Bigman3, Justin B.

Recently Added Posts

• Bigman3Photo

I'll have to take it apart. I can't remember if that's what it's like.

• LUXOR54Photo

if that piece ontop of the ASA connected to the gas line is connected to the ASA, shouldn't be able to work. 

• Curry PiPhoto
    Reffing

Curry Pi - Today, 02:24 PM

Yeah sadly we don't have an airball field anymore :-( so i cant learn from the "pros" (or whatever they believe they are)

• Bigman3Photo

Could I twist it with a wrench to turn it around? If it screws in

• LUXOR54Photo

by the looks of it from this picture you can't, seems like the interal gas line and ASA are fixed together in the proper direction. unless the ASA can flip around, it won't work.  

• unfated33Photo
    Reffing

unfated33 - Today, 02:11 PM

Reffing is a good way to see other people make mistakes, so there is the opportunity to learn a lot.  I'm not sure that will necessarily help you learn communication or the "best" way to do th...

• Curry PiPhoto
    Used Pants

Curry Pi - Today, 02:10 PM

So how would i fix a hole in the knee i was thinking getting $5 ace knee pads from walmart and cutting it to fit the hole and sew it on, what do you guys think, any ideas would be welcome.

• Bigman3Photo

I own a Tippmann Cronus and I basically want to flip the asa around on it so it's facing the front of the marker. How can I do this, considering the marker has an internal gas line?

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!