Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

6 members, 2274 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, canscom, Bing, Yahoo, Cucuzza65, nineteen5, unfated33, MENDOZA, truey3con

Recently Added Posts

• Cucuzza65Photo

the empire axe is 100$ cheaper than the dm14 but the dm14 originally is 1,500$ but is on sale for idk how long but it save me 700$ which I wouldn't buy it at its original price anyways. So what's b...

• TimedFormula8Photo

Do you have a good pod pack, barrel swab, mask? I personally think a used ego 11 with dart kit or buying used will work best.

• jnorr80Photo

Hey everybody,So I'm pretty much a rec ball player looking to get into the tourney scene (Chicago, IL) but I take it really seriously. I'm wondering what kind of gun I should upgrade to when i get...

• PREDATOR 47Photo

So predict, custom annos are not your thing? *pred Not really. I like simpler color schemes, not some tri-fade 6 color rainbow 3d splash bullshit that seems to be popular these days. Also, you ca...

• ChloricNamePhoto
    Invert Mini

ChloricName - Today, 01:02 PM

Lol, Etha not loud anymore.

• ChloricNamePhoto

So predict, custom annos are not your thing? *pred

• PREDATOR 47Photo

If you buy used and/or increase your budget, you can get a better gun that won't need upgrades. It will last a long time as-is. An A5 is a money pit. You can spend a ton of money on it, but there...

• PREDATOR 47Photo

All guns have the same accuracy. Speed doesn't matter, that'll be the same as anyone else around you. We can't tell you which you is more comfortable, that's personal preference. There's absolutely...

Newest Members

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!