main selling tanks on the market!!!
· Up to 1100 shots with a full fill
· Fiber wrapped, the DXS tanks are very compact. They are smaller and lighter than similar competitive tanks
· It is 7/8" shorter and about 20% lighter than the competition. It looks like a 45 cu. in. tank but with a 68 cu. in. capacity!
o It measures 11.125", compared to 12" of the competition!
o It weighs 2.5 lb., compared to 3.1 lb. of the competition!
· High quality 2-in-1 preset regulator (high / low pressure).
· The installation of the Low Pressure Spring pack (sold separately) is simple and is end user (player) serviceable (requires only a 3/32″ Allen wrench)
· HP laser engraved bonnet
· Yellow plastic cap for easy visual recognition and added protection
· Accessories (regulator, spare parts) are also available
It's here!!! The air system you've been waiting for. The CP Air combines everything you've been looking for in an air system and puts it together in one ultra light package. Super High Flow Rate, Fast Recharge rate, Superior reliability and on top of everything it's rebuildable. All of this in a design that is nearly ˝lb lighter than the competition. What more could you look for in an air system? The CP Air Combines it all and then backs it with the commitment to be at every PSP and NPPL to offer full factory support when you need it most. We took the same reliable technology that you have come to know and trust from the CP In-Line Regulator and created the ultimate bottle regulator. Patent Pending
Available in a 68ci stubby 4500psi, 48ci stubby 4500psi or as a 4500psi Reg only.
68ci 4500psi - 2.63lbs
48ci 4500psi - 1.99lbs
Reg Only - .29lbs
48/4500ci 10" overall / 68/4500 ci 11" overall
If you want a consistent, durable nitrogen system, look no further. Used by some of the top pro teams around the world, Crossfire means top quality.
- Carbon fiber bottle! 5 year hydro test date!
- 68ci bottle is light and compact
- Will give you 1000+ shots with a full fill
- Output pressure is preset to 850psi
PMI's Pure Energy series N2 tank. Get one and find out why PMI is one of the top names in paintball.
- Light, compact and will give you up to 1100 shots with a full fill.
- Output pressure is preset to 850psi.
- Consistent Flow Technology piston
- Mil-spec Belleville springs
- Dual safety rupture plugs for both bottle and downstream safety
- Mechanical gauge
- Nickel plated brass bonnet
- Certified fill nipple
- Dual locking set screws
- 5 year hydro test date
- Weight - 2.7 lbs.
- Length - 11 inches.
- Note: This tank DOES have a TC Stamp