Site Navigation

Online Chat Room

Online Users

0 members, 1636 visitors and 0 anonymous users

Google, Yahoo, Bing

Recently Added Posts

• Baux18Photo

but compared to antonious were both newbs soooo yea  And now I feel old. Thanks, ya jerk.  not old! just....err... experienced!  yea thats it. and hey the op could be...

• foxx0440Photo

So.. Punkworks dudes' (Gordon & Brice,) work is eighter not familiar to the OP or.. He just dismisses it because some how, he has a better way to test what works better in terms of paintball accuracy

• Youngredbeard8Photo
    Monster Spin Barrel

Youngredbeard8 - Yesterday, 11:05 PM

Hey guys! I've seen several videos regarding the Apex 2 barrel and the flatline barrel together creating this massive spin. The only marker I've seen this done on was a Tippmann A5. This is pr...

• Gtrman8182Photo
    Etha vs etek4

Gtrman8182 - Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Do you like poppet markers or spools - have you had enough experience to know your preference?  Both markers are manufactured by Planet Eclipse, and therefore are going to have equally great c...

• Youngredbeard8Photo

What do you know that's cheap about it? Is it more suseptable to breaking/cracking?

• LyxtwingPhoto

Euphoria, you are incorrect about your underbore and overbore assumptions.  Having a close paint to barrel match actually will give you less consistency over either of the other options....

• get.lit.up!Photo

I like my Eclipse pads better overall, and it will probably fit a watch on it. The dye ones do have a padded half glove on them unlike the Eclipse one which has an unpacked half glove.

• unfated33Photo
    Etha vs etek4

unfated33 - Yesterday, 08:28 PM

Do you like poppet markers or spools - have you had enough experience to know your preference?  Both markers are manufactured by Planet Eclipse, and therefore are going to have equally great c...

Newest Members

• Gtrman8182Photo
    1. Gtrman8182

• DayspringPhoto
    2. Dayspring

• Gorilla_PumpPhoto
    3. Gorilla_Pump

• tbrPhoto
    4. tbr

• MomoPhoto
    5. Momo

#1 Channel In The Industry For A Reason!

CLICK HERE FOR MORE EXCITING VIDEOS!