Posted 10 April 2012 - 06:48 PM
Proto Matrix Rail
Invert Too hopper W/ exalt speed feed
Ninja 68/4500 tank with regulator
Empire harness with pods
A JT mask (dont know what kind)
If you have any suggestions I would like to know your reasoning behind it.
Thanks in advance!!
Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:35 AM
a used SP nxt or sft (not too big of a difference) shocker (250-275)
older marker but theyre cheap, come with a ton of upgrades and shoot much better than a extcy or pmr ever couldhttp://www.techpb.co...howtopic=187890 (examples)
Used prophecy (same price as a new invert too)
Nxe pod pack cheaper and works well
I have JT proflexes which i love but i recommend going to a local store and trying out some masks
Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:47 AM
Only about 6 or 7 things that I have to my knowledge.
1. Extcy- Better Board- Blackheart- 12 firing modes- user friendly- easy to program- all through the trigger- EXTREMELY SIMPLE
2. Extcy- Better stock barrel- 13 to 14 inches stock on the extcy, the rail's barrel is crap ask anyone its 11 inches stock
3. Extcy- Better efficiency- the rail has a stupidly long dwell time hence less efficient
4. Extcy- Stock on/off asa- the rail does not come with one
5. Extcy- Eye detent covers- easy eye maintenance
6. Extcy- low force bolt- with that and eyes you won't be chopping.
7. Extcy- Cheaper at my pro shop
With all these advantages why would you get a PMR? Just trying to help. Extcy is better in a lot of ways, but ask anyone- the decision is yours I can only help with all these facts of why the extcy is better.