What gun Should I get
Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:51 PM
Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:06 PM
Personally I would buy a Used eXTCy,and save a few bucks, because a used G6R is gonna run about $600, and Geo 1s around $400,and Ego's can range from $200 to $700 depending on year and condition.
Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:07 PM
A used Axe can be had for $320-$350, and is a really good shooter for the price.
Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:38 PM
axes are horrible. teribad.
Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:45 PM
1. GoG eXTCy for 250 (great starter gun, everything you will need).
2. GoG eNMEy for 130 (Great mech gun, good starter also).
3. If you wanted to go milsim considering you used to play airsoft, try the GoG G1 for 250.
4. Invert mini for 325 (shoots good, but horrible trigger and no on/off).
5. Used supergun ( I would go with this).
6. Save up more for something like an Axe. Takes longer, but is the best option.
Those are the best options in my opinion. I really like GoG products, and I have a mini and like it, but I would say your best option would be to save up a little more and get a used supergun. If you aren't comfortable with buying used, I posted many good new options above.
Join me, put this in your sig and don't feed the fish.