What things would you do?
Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:57 PM
- Give one of the first-time rental players my marker to use for a few games. Maybe my pack and pods, too. Play a game with their rental BT-4 or 98 and see how many people I can shoot out. Try not to get too sad that I'll be guaranteed to get more hits in with one game of the Tippmann 98 than I'll see all day with my own marker.
- Walk around the speedball fields during play and help some renters learn how to stay covered and snap shoot. Let one of them shoot me if it helps them get their confidence up.
- Help somebody tech their invariably broken Ion or older Intimidator. Try to talk someone with a MacDev or other high end marker into taking it apart at the field (and try not to lose any parts).
- Talk shop with the owner or field staff. See where the owner is hiding his prized marker that he used when he still had time to play at his field. Bonus points if I can actually recognize it or have even heard of it.
- Find a new way to prank the head ref. Bonus points if I can get the other refs to help.
- Close that place down at the end of the day. Help all of the newbies check their gear in, listen to the renters' first time war stories. Help the refs find any missing tape, allen keys, barrel socks, whatever.
- Take at least one game to go mech v. electro and see if I can shoot one of the speedball players out in the woods.
I mean, that's kind of what I shoot for on any given day anyway, but for my last day? Especially that stuff.
Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover
Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:06 PM
I like that I can do that for sure!
Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:16 AM
Buy two tpx's and pretend to be like midnight angle.
Do The Attempt like mike.(doesn't have to be scenario game)
If you get paralyzed they have modded wheal chairs/ tank thingys made for paintball. (I hope it doesn't have to come down to it)
Please don't do this. Please.
Shooting off the break in woodsball has worked for me a number of times. Dead serious.