Well, I figured it's be appropriate to begin the Living Legends Veteran's club in order to get some good discussion going. Feel free to discuss anything about any of the Living Legends events you've attended, stories, advice, bragging rights, etc. This is for anyone whose attended LL and fought for or against TechPB, those who fought against us, feel free to spread your sweet tears =)
**** Members ****
- -ORaNGe- Commander in Chief
LL3: Victorious Secret Squad Leader; Winner of T8.1; Distributer of cold beverages; Slapstick Runner
- Ced Commander of Supplies
LL2: Blue Base Stomper; Winner of XS Kneepads; Transporter of water/pizza; Squirtgun Sniper; Gordon Kisser
LL3: Cohesive Blob Co-Leader; Slap Stick Defender; Squirtgun Sniper; Water Drencher
- PrometheanFlame horny Teddybear of the Pits
LL3: River Crawler, Cohesive Blob Squader, Cab Driver, Kitty Tamer, International Liason
- Kitty Muppet Queen
LL2: Chief Bitch; Battering ram of hate and tea time
LL3: Chief Bitch; Motivator; Pussy Spotter; Radio Operator
- Bryce Larson Punkworks Test Rocket
LL1: TechPB Scout; OG
LL2: Headbutt Distributor; Gordon's Handler
LL3: Slapstick Superman
- FacePainter Balls to ze walls
LL3: Nut up or Shut Award Recipient; Medic of the year
- pinkyy He really is pink!
LL3: Frontline Dancing Queen; Pinkus to the maximus
- MeDiC Life Saver
LL2: TechPB Victim R.I.P.
LL3: TechPB Victim (again); Away Team Red Shirt; Sportsmanship Award; Most Active Medic for Blues
- D.K. Crown Royal
LL3: Drunk(er); Toilet Inspector; Town Drunk; Blastman's Homie; Bagged Milk Junkie
- JD Larson Knee Tackler
LL2: Iconic Rifleman; Kitty-Head Slammer
LL3: Energizer-Bbunny of Paintball; Tiny compared to Brice Jevinn
LL3: Little evil; Mike's gun testing go-to-guy
LL3: TOT Groupie; TOT Bullet Sponge and human shield extraordinaire!
- Rawrsome "I played paintball once, it was alright."
LL3: Booth Bitch; Eyecandy
- CrazyLittle Gunwhore on the prowl.
LL2: Willie Troll; DK in disguise; Gunwhore extraordinaire, aka "Bank of D.K." making small gun loans to needy ballers.
LL3: Tea Time Tough Guy; T Funk Crippler; T-Shirt Efficianado
- Gordon Kuhnley Cockerdrunk
LL1: Shmammered; TechPB Scout/Guinea Pig
LL2: Shmammered; Midfield Inserting Houdini
LL3: Shmammered; Welted
- asmodia255 AGGotry Extraordinaire
LL2: Prominent D.K. Cuddler
LL3: Lazy and Useless; -ORaNGe-'s **** Toy; Rude, Abandoned Tea Time to be a lousy Medic
- Honu El Generale
LL1: Hellions Recruit
LL2: That guy; "Rolling with the Homies"
LL3: Stonewall Honu; Blue's Crew Nightmare; Enemy of the big Purple Dinosaur
- Sigma Sparda Curly Haired Murdiddlyurdler
LL3: Victorious Secret Co-Captain; Victim of the TK'er; Went Medic just to touch people.
- sticktodrum His whisker felt good on me lips!
LL3: Token song whore; Tinier than expected; Tiffer kisser upper; Tea Time Slobbermeister:
**** Rules! ****
- 1 - This Club is for Living Legends Veterans ONLY!
What this means, all others must refrain from "I wish I could have gone, I'll be there next year!". Every other LL thread is plagued with this, not here.
- 2 - Do not spam this club, you will be kerpwnt!
- Living Legends II Rules
- These monkeys are made for flying, and that's just what they do.
- SUVs are mandatory for pizza.
- Water comes in bottle of a gallon in it's natural form.
- Evade the Twinkies!
- If you insert mid-field, do it without a flagpole on your back.
- "This is my hill!" - Sean Scott
- No wild animals in Kevins trailer allowed, at all times.
- See Gordon. Apply lips.
- Don't feed the DK booze.
- If you see Mike Paxson, don't light him up more than 30 times.
- Reset the game if you curbstomp the opposition.
- NERF Darts remain in the hotel.
- No creepy pictures of female players.
- Arby's is good.
- Germans should never be allowed to drive.
More content will be added as time goes on obviously.
This post has been edited by Ced: 11 June 2010 - 03:50 AM