- Active Posts:
- 674 (0.44 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Equipment Advice (292 posts)
- 22-March 09
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- Dec 25 2011 01:53 AM
- Member Title:
- P1c7ur35 4r3 4 n00b5, 4nd n0n-l337 sp34k3r5
- 19 years old
- December 3, 1993
- In the middle of Oregon
- Other than paintballing? Snowboarding, video games, surfing the internet, listening to music, soccer, BMX racing, ding-dong ditching.
- Website URL:
Topics I've Started
24 May 2012 - 08:34 PMSo I got an Empire Trracer(with the 10 rd tube thingy), and I have a few questions.
1. What are the best 10 round tubes ever? I'm thinking just the 10 pack of Empire's from ansgear, but are there better ones or will they work? I just don't want lids to come off.
2. In your experience, is it more cost effective to go to 12 grams, or is that simply a "cool-factor" thing? I love stock class, but I don't have money to keep buying 12 grams if it wuld be less expensive to go with just a 9 oz or something(or HPA later in life).
Thanks for your time!
24 May 2012 - 06:28 PMSo I'm getting into pump, and I just bought an Empire Trracer(w00T!). Anywho, is there anywhere I could buy 12 gram holders for the wrist from a reputable deale, or a ghetto version I culd make easy? Maybe one that could fit around a tank? Thanks!
23 May 2012 - 11:50 PMSo i have heard a lot of bad things about the Sly Profits.Why? What is so wrong with them? Is it breathability? Vision? I don't understand... They look so nice.
23 May 2012 - 10:19 PMI know. I'm getting an Empire Trracer, AND I'm gonna use CO2. I want to get the Ninja 13/3k(or 12 gram changer), but won't have enough money. So, how many shots(roughly) would it get off a 9oz or 12oz CO2 tank?
20 May 2012 - 08:33 PMI hope I'm not opening a thread that has been opened and opened again, but I would love some help. I need ideas on how to convert a Spyder-type gun to a pump gun without it farting or leaking. I don't need in-depth science, but just a rough explanation. Thanks, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section or an abused thread topic.